Samurai

The most stable forum here

Samurai

Postby SpikeHyzer » Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:59 am

So, one of Gateway's recent releases is the Samurai. It is a high speed driver that I would put in the same speed category as a Destroyer. It has some initial high speed turn similar to a Z-Nuke SS. The low speed fade is similar to a Star Destroyer. It has a step up in glide when compared to a Destroyer. If I were to give it an Innova rating, I'd go with 12/6/-2/+2. All in all, a pretty good disc from Gateway.
The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge, but imagination.
SpikeHyzer

Re: Samurai

Postby Chase20460 » Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:31 pm

SpikeHyzer wrote:So, one of Gateway's recent releases is the Samurai. It is a high speed driver that I would put in the same speed category as a Destroyer. It has some initial high speed turn similar to a Z-Nuke SS. The low speed fade is similar to a Star Destroyer. It has a step up in glide when compared to a Destroyer. If I were to give it an Innova rating, I'd go with 12/6/-2/+2. All in all, a pretty good disc from Gateway.

So its a Wahooooooooooo?
http://www.ironliondgs.com
"I dont come to bow, I come to blow"- Bob Marley

"Im in the Gooooooo!" - Francine Smith
Chase20460

Re: Samurai

Postby SpikeHyzer » Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:19 pm

Chase20460 wrote:
SpikeHyzer wrote:So, one of Gateway's recent releases is the Samurai. It is a high speed driver that I would put in the same speed category as a Destroyer. It has some initial high speed turn similar to a Z-Nuke SS. The low speed fade is similar to a Star Destroyer. It has a step up in glide when compared to a Destroyer. If I were to give it an Innova rating, I'd go with 12/6/-2/+2. All in all, a pretty good disc from Gateway.

So its a Wahooooooooooo?

Forgot all about that disc. But a Wahoo doesn't fly anything like those numbers.
The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge, but imagination.
SpikeHyzer

Postby Cruzer51857 » Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:03 am

Got a worlds samurai, plastic is way more solid feeling compared to the first runs. They had too much dome for my liking, pop top like. But I'm really diggin this worlds, they go far and straight with great fade
MDGC
Cruzer51857

Return to Gateway