july 5th road trip

Postby Budhyzer 17696 » Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:53 pm

SpikeHyzer wrote:Count me in for the 5th....


Glad to hear you're giving the course another shot. Maybe you can take in the "vibe" better this time. It's really not about if the lines are fair or whatever, it's about getting away from the real world for awhile with friends to have a good time. I hope you can enjoy it more now that it doesn't have to live up to the hype I'm sure you were hearing before the first time. If I remember right, Jay wasn't sold the first time he played WB either.
Wildcat Bluff Crew Member
User avatar
Budhyzer 17696
 
Posts: 1036
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:21 am
Location: Wildcat Bluff (When not in CR)

Postby blkwizardsonny » Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:08 pm

SpikeHyzer wrote:Count me in for the 5th....
sweet we dont know departure times yet but will be posted soon
TEAM PROFLIGHT SONNY
blkwizardsonny
 
Posts: 2769
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:12 pm
Location: GVCC

Postby SARG27044 » Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:36 am

blkwizardsonny wrote:
SpikeHyzer wrote:Count me in for the 5th....
sweet we dont know departure times yet but will be posted soon
Should know by thursday or fri what time I can get outta here. Im hoping to be off by 9, 10 at the latest
SARG27044
 
Posts: 6709
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:28 pm
Location: D.M.

Postby The Donator » Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:49 am

SpikeHyzer wrote:Count me in for the 5th....
I speak my mind, cuz bitin' my tongue hurts
User avatar
The Donator
 
Posts: 6304
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2006 6:07 pm
Location: West Des Moines, IA

Postby SpikeHyzer » Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:19 am

Budhyzer 17696 wrote:
SpikeHyzer wrote:Count me in for the 5th....


Glad to hear you're giving the course another shot. Maybe you can take in the "vibe" better this time. It's really not about if the lines are fair or whatever, it's about getting away from the real world for awhile with friends to have a good time. I hope you can enjoy it more now that it doesn't have to live up to the hype I'm sure you were hearing before the first time. If I remember right, Jay wasn't sold the first time he played WB either.


Looking forward to giving it another shot. Was talking to the wife about it last night and she made a good point. She said, "Whether you are playing on a course you like or don't like, it shouldn't matter. You are playing disc golf aren't you? Just have fun and play."
The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge, but imagination.
User avatar
SpikeHyzer
 
Posts: 2174
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 2:26 pm

Postby SARG27044 » Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:28 am

Can your wife follow me around during tournaments and repeat that to a few people? We all get mad, but the chair breaking, slamming shit around and screaming has gotten out of control recently
SARG27044
 
Posts: 6709
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:28 pm
Location: D.M.

Postby The Donator » Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:34 am

SARG27044 wrote:Can your wife follow me around during tournaments and repeat that to a few people? We all get mad, but the chair breaking, slamming shit around and screaming has gotten out of control recently

Damn wtf whos doing that? I thought taking a 4 on the last hole/one of the easiest holes on the course and walking away was bad...
I speak my mind, cuz bitin' my tongue hurts
User avatar
The Donator
 
Posts: 6304
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2006 6:07 pm
Location: West Des Moines, IA

Postby JBOCK » Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:13 pm

I've always wanted to play WB .... I'm off till July 9, it would be cool to tag along with yall... I got room for 2/3 ppl...
A bad day at disc golf is still better than a good day at anything else.... Unless its also disc golf
JBOCK
 
Posts: 204
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:43 pm
Location: Des Moines

Postby JBOCK » Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:15 pm

I've always wanted to play WB .... I'm off till July 9, it would be cool to tag along with yall... I got room for 2/3 ppl...
A bad day at disc golf is still better than a good day at anything else.... Unless its also disc golf
JBOCK
 
Posts: 204
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:43 pm
Location: Des Moines

Postby SpikeHyzer » Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:19 pm

JBOCK double post ftw.... :lol:

Damn phone
The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge, but imagination.
User avatar
SpikeHyzer
 
Posts: 2174
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 2:26 pm

Postby blkwizardsonny » Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:29 pm

JBOCK wrote:I've always wanted to play WB .... I'm off till July 9, it would be cool to tag along with yall... I got room for 2/3 ppl...
dont think noone would care we have a small group going and more that will be there already prolly be breaking into few groups i would assume
TEAM PROFLIGHT SONNY
blkwizardsonny
 
Posts: 2769
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:12 pm
Location: GVCC

Postby blkwizardsonny » Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:30 pm

dont think anyone would care we have small group going and some that will already be there i assume wewill break into few groups :D :D :D :D
TEAM PROFLIGHT SONNY
blkwizardsonny
 
Posts: 2769
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:12 pm
Location: GVCC

Postby blkwizardsonny » Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:31 pm

almost a double post
TEAM PROFLIGHT SONNY
blkwizardsonny
 
Posts: 2769
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:12 pm
Location: GVCC

Postby SARG27044 » Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:26 am

The Donator wrote:
SpikeHyzer wrote:Count me in for the 5th....
Me and Linsdley are dumb...we have BW this day. Unless we want to play church...Cant believe I forgot that.
SARG27044
 
Posts: 6709
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:28 pm
Location: D.M.

Postby SpikeHyzer » Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:05 am

SARG27044 wrote:
The Donator wrote:
SpikeHyzer wrote:Count me in for the 5th....
Me and Linsdley are dumb...we have BW this day. Unless we want to play church...Cant believe I forgot that.


I'd say play church :wink:
The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge, but imagination.
User avatar
SpikeHyzer
 
Posts: 2174
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 2:26 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Urbana - Wildcat Bluff

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

cron