New Disc Golf Bag

For all the others, DGA, Lightning, Wammo, and others

Postby Steady 26542 » Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:37 pm

Furniss wrote:I went with the limited edition silverback from gorilla boy...great design and made well!

I have the LE Silverback. Great bag. More storage than I thought. I have a Chimp as my casual bag but the Silverback has a lot more room. I've had the Chimp for 3-4 year with no issues. Chris makes great bags.
Team Iron Lion
Team MILLENNIUM
Team Gorilla Boy
"Frisbees are a hobby; disc golf is a sport."
Steady 26542

Postby JBOCK » Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:58 pm

Steady 26542 wrote:
Furniss wrote:I went with the limited edition silverback from gorilla boy...great design and made well!

I have the LE Silverback. Great bag. More storage than I thought. I have a Chimp as my casual bag but the Silverback has a lot more room. I've had the Chimp for 3-4 year with no issues. Chris makes great bags.

I've had a Kong for 6 mo and very happy. Holds 20+ discs, and for the fun times it easily hold a 6'er.
JBOCK

Postby Furniss » Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:03 pm

I really like the silverback too..I've already got compliments on the design too...plenty of storage like he said.
Furniss

love gorilla boy bags

Postby regularjoe » Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:43 pm

My squirrel monkey is fantastic. Chris is a great guy. Although I like the voodoos and other pricier bags it'll take some serious hardware to get me to buy anyone else's bags.
Now, if the mystery ranch bag had a built in stool...
regularjoe

Postby brox » Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:23 am

ive had a chimp for the last 4-5 years. been all around the country and abused frequently. still like new. superb quality, they have my vote...
brox

Postby brox » Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:34 am

Looking for a backpack bag.

All ive found is gateway for $120 and Revo for $160+. Any other choices out there? Google is useless.

Id be willing to throw that kind of money down for a quality bag in a color i like, but revo never has anything in stock and havent been much of a fan of gateway in the past.

Any ideas?
brox

Postby SpikeHyzer » Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:35 am

Brox...check your pm's.
The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge, but imagination.
SpikeHyzer

Postby anubis080 » Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:17 pm

brox wrote:Looking for a backpack bag.

All ive found is gateway for $120 and Revo for $160+. Any other choices out there? Google is useless.

Id be willing to throw that kind of money down for a quality bag in a color i like, but revo never has anything in stock and havent been much of a fan of gateway in the past.

Any ideas?

If I can find the bag, I can always make one for like $75. Mine has lasted me 2 seasons with no wear.
"he always flips his nuke ss's over forehand"-Rich
"those are regular z nukes, Rich..."-Andy
anubis080

Postby brox » Fri May 04, 2012 5:22 am

ive been still looking found this and omg.

http://www.mysteryranch.com/recreation/ ... mahal-pack
by mystery ranch?
$260.00, jebus...

http://grip-eq.com/gear/single/large_tour_bag/
by grip equipment
$200.00

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Prodiscu ... 2792231138
Prodiscus (Finland)
$200.00

http://www.hyzerbomb.com/product/the-flak
Hyzerbomb
$160.00

still looking i guess, now with more choices.
brox

Postby jnecessary » Fri May 04, 2012 7:52 am

for what it's worth I like the Grip bag still after they worked out the kinks with the first run. you have to pay a little attention to how you sit it on hills but that's about my only complaint. still comfortable and well designed.

disclaimer, haven't even touched any of the other 3.
jnecessary

Postby brox » Sat May 05, 2012 12:28 am

jnecessary wrote:for what it's worth I like the Grip bag still after they worked out the kinks with the first run. you have to pay a little attention to how you sit it on hills but that's about my only complaint. still comfortable and well designed.

the grip bags look real nice, i like how it's not blatantly obvious it's a dg bag, i am still pondering my choices. $200 is a decision, might get a grocery bag and spend $200 on discs.
brox

Postby Detra319 » Sat May 05, 2012 7:35 am

brox wrote:
jnecessary wrote:for what it's worth I like the Grip bag still after they worked out the kinks with the first run. you have to pay a little attention to how you sit it on hills but that's about my only complaint. still comfortable and well designed.

the grip bags look real nice, i like how it's not blatantly obvious it's a dg bag, i am still pondering my choices. $200 is a decision, might get a grocery bag and spend $200 on discs.

Sounds to me like you need to send anubis a pm :p
The finial... Even with no clouds!
Detra319

Postby anubis080 » Sat May 05, 2012 10:00 am

It's called the "Swiss Gear Neuchatel." They are starting to get harder and harder to find, but if you can get one, it is literally the lightest feeling bag I have ever worn. Tons of extra storage for extra coats, towels, etc. A pocket on each side big enough to hold a big smartphone AND wallet on each side, putter pocket, water bladder holder, etc etc.

Amazing buy, and all materials etc was about $75 and is in it's 3rd season of use.

Here it is on Overstock:

http://www.overstock.com/Sports-Toys/We ... oduct.html
anubis080

Postby SpikeHyzer » Sat May 05, 2012 6:14 pm

I think Discgo might have a couple of those bags already built and waiting for customers. Shoot him a PM on here. I know Lindsley has one as well as Rowan.
The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge, but imagination.
SpikeHyzer

Postby anubis080 » Sat May 05, 2012 7:12 pm

SpikeHyzer wrote:I think Discgo might have a couple of those bags already built and waiting for customers. Shoot him a PM on here. I know Lindsley has one as well as Rowan.

Oh that's right. There was a guy on here who started making them first. Yeah, he did say a while ago that he had some left :)
anubis080

PreviousNext

Return to The Rest