Titanium Buzz

All Discraft product discussion

Titanium Buzz

Postby ghstinshll » Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:53 am

##39027
ghstinshll
 
Posts: 4142
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:21 am
Location: Des Moines Area

Postby Swisher Streets » Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:47 am

Swisher Streets
 
Posts: 365
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:48 pm

Postby Single L » Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:20 pm

From Discraft: "Ti is very durable. Ti is very grippable. And Ti looks like nothing else you've ever seen in disc golf."


Image

Image

Really???? :roll:

I think its great they're developing a new plastic, but c'mon man, don't market this like its something we've never seen before. I expect more out of Discraft ..... if this was Innova I'd totally understand.
User avatar
Single L
 
Posts: 5981
Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2006 11:02 pm
Location: Bushwhacking in DSM

Postby Detra319 » Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:24 pm

Single L wrote:From Discraft: "Ti is very durable. Ti is very grippable. And Ti looks like nothing else you've ever seen in disc golf."


Image

Image

Really???? :roll:

I think its great they're developing a new plastic, but c'mon man, don't market this like its something we've never seen before. I expect more out of Discraft ..... if this was Innova I'd totally understand.


Marketing is full of bullshit. From everyone, even the best companies. Listening to a company and how they describe their products is prob not the best way to find out about their products.
The finial... Even with no clouds!
Detra319
 
Posts: 1219
Joined: Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:51 am

Postby ghstinshll » Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:05 pm

:lol: Agreed, Lat64 had that look way earlier on.
##39027
ghstinshll
 
Posts: 4142
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:21 am
Location: Des Moines Area

Postby Conrad 37988 » Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:16 pm

It may look like Lat, but It's Discraft, so I will throw/buy it.
User avatar
Conrad 37988
 
Posts: 651
Joined: Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:31 pm
Location: Cedar Rapids, IA

Postby Detra319 » Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:32 pm

Conrad 37988 wrote:It may look like Lat, but It's Discraft, so I will throw/buy it.


Good monkey. :D
The finial... Even with no clouds!
Detra319
 
Posts: 1219
Joined: Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:51 am

Postby Conrad 37988 » Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:05 pm

Detra319 wrote:
Conrad 37988 wrote:It may look like Lat, but It's Discraft, so I will throw/buy it.


Good monkey. :D


So, I'm not supposed to want discs that IMO look good? I like the Buzzz, and from time to time I need/want a new one.
User avatar
Conrad 37988
 
Posts: 651
Joined: Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:31 pm
Location: Cedar Rapids, IA

Postby Detra319 » Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:01 am

Conrad 37988 wrote:
Detra319 wrote:
Conrad 37988 wrote:It may look like Lat, but It's Discraft, so I will throw/buy it.


Good monkey. :D


So, I'm not supposed to want discs that IMO look good? I like the Buzzz, and from time to time I need/want a new one.


More the "but It's Discraft, so I will throw/buy it." part. I keep 5 buzzes in my bag.
The finial... Even with no clouds!
Detra319
 
Posts: 1219
Joined: Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:51 am

Postby AO » Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:51 pm

Just got ours in. TI looks very sharp! We have them in 6 different colors.
AO
 
Posts: 4267
Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2006 11:06 pm
Location: Cedar Rapids, IA

Postby SpikeHyzer » Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:05 pm

AO wrote:Just got ours in. TI looks very sharp! We have them in 6 different colors.


How much? Any purple 177's?
The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge, but imagination.
User avatar
SpikeHyzer
 
Posts: 2172
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 2:26 pm

Postby AO » Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:55 pm

SpikeHyzer wrote:
AO wrote:Just got ours in. TI looks very sharp! We have them in 6 different colors.


How much? Any purple 177's?


Yep. coming this weekend?
AO
 
Posts: 4267
Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2006 11:06 pm
Location: Cedar Rapids, IA

Postby AO » Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:57 pm

The color shift discs are pretty sweet as well. I'm also hearing the buzzz is straight to slightly understable.
AO
 
Posts: 4267
Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2006 11:06 pm
Location: Cedar Rapids, IA

Postby Like_Water » Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:19 am

It's not what it looks like, it's how it flies that matters.

And the Force and Buzzz fly straight, out of the box. Very nice!
If it kills, I got news, it ain't a side effect
User avatar
Like_Water
 
Posts: 5845
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:16 am
Location: Milky Way

Ti

Postby DLCdisc » Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:54 pm

I agree with Tanner on the performance of the disc being most important, even though I have a tendency to grab one that looks cool and then check to see if it is the weight that I want :lol: . I like the "grippable" comment that was made early in the description. I like clean / grippy plastic. Basically they have taken a disc I already use all of the time and made it grippy and cool looking. Sold!
DLCdisc
 
Posts: 704
Joined: Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:33 pm

Next

Return to Discraft

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest