2012 TEAM

Chase and the Iron Lion have your disc golf needs covered.

Moderator: Chase20460

Postby .synergy- » Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:29 pm

I agree what I said was wrong and it was unlike me. Anger got the better of me and ill apologize again. I still disagree that the disc was out of bounds however thats my opinion and you have your opinion. I dont recall saying my friends would just agree with me. I don't appreciate being called a cheater. Thanks for the kind words and I will gladly move on with no beef with you.
.synergy-

Postby Buzzz Killington » Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:21 pm

Can we call it a rumble at the rumble?
The cool part: we're both better because of it.
Buzzz Killington

Postby Sniper26 » Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:51 pm

I have played tourney rounds with both of you, some on bottom or near bottom cards. You are both stand up guys. Martin, I could see busting Ryans balls on a forum for the team he has worked his a$$ off to be a part of if he had a history of being a cheater or a dick on the course. Did you ever think that maybe it was possible for 2 normally mild temered decent golfers to wind up on the bottom card in the final rnd of a 2 day tournament (100+ heat) on a very challenging course and you were both in a bad mood? Given the situation, I can understand either one of you being a dick. Should it have happened? No. But when all is said and done it should have been done and over with the minute you decided to not report it to the TD. Don't try and piss in Ryans Cheerios a year later with the only negative thing anyone has ever heard about him. Sorry you had a bad experiance with Mr. Nicely, but to most of us it is falling on deaf ears.
Sniper26

Postby Doogie31517 » Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:19 am

GDL17921 wrote:
Chase20460 wrote:Ive always figured Nicely for a Bully

where's that picture of Doogie's nuts in his mouth? :lol:

This sounds made up. Why would I do that, I'm better than that.... Yea I put my nut sack on Ryan. Cocaine's a hellava drug!
ITS PEANUT BUTTER AND JELLY TIME!
| , [____],
l----L -OlllllllO-
()_) ()_)-----)_)
http://www.dragtimes.com/Subaru-Legacy- ... 4.html?r=1"]2005 Subaru Legacy GT: 12.305 @ 113.090 MPH
Doogie31517

Postby Buzzz Killington » Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:04 am

No calling each other out?? I happen to think that bringing it up to Chase on the next hole would have been the dick move. It's one thing, one time. Ever. My cheerios taste like piss because I had a dissenting opinion. I can handle it. I expect you to stand up for your teammates. Thats what a team does. I'd do the same. If we all had deaf ears nobody would learn anything from this. What was said is never ok, certainly not on the field. I missed oportunities to squash it at the start. My fault. Just like you, I am free to speak my mind, anytime. Pretty sure thats what a forum is. Literally.
Last edited by Buzzz Killington on Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Buzzz Killington

Postby blkwizardsonny » Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:53 am

give it a rest u both ended it couple posts ago yet your still rambling close the thread children
TEAM PROFLIGHT SONNY
blkwizardsonny

Postby flyinplastic23 » Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:51 pm

Ryan's comment was immature and he fully discloses it, but it is equally immature to bring something up from July. You both learned something from this. Take a provisional, stay professional, and if someone talks trash the rest of the round...stroke them. Leave it at the course ...talk to td and grow up.
A person with great dreams can accomplish great things- Bob Rotella

Pionta Guinness, le do thoil
flyinplastic23

Postby shane » Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:20 pm

flyinplastic23 wrote:Ryan's comment was immature and he fully discloses it, but it is equally immature to bring something up from July. You both learned something from this. Take a provisional, stay professional, and if someone talks trash the rest of the round...stroke them. Leave it at the course ...talk to td and grow up.

Or put him in a bear hug and pound his head into the nearest tree . Either way leave it on the course. :wink:
Are you ready for the Challenge?
shane

Postby blkwizardsonny » Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:52 am

i wouldnt mind kelly putn me in a headlock :) :)
TEAM PROFLIGHT SONNY
blkwizardsonny

Postby Ferch » Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:40 am

:arrow:
Last edited by Ferch on Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Living for flight. One day at a time.
Ferch

Postby flyinplastic23 » Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:05 am

You'll have to run that by Lenny, but I don't think he will mind if I run your head into a tree...
A person with great dreams can accomplish great things- Bob Rotella

Pionta Guinness, le do thoil
flyinplastic23

Postby lennythrowsdiscraft » Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:10 am

Saw this video on live coverage of the Kansas city open.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZVFMBQEOd8

Had to 2nd glance, but Ben is representing iron lion in the video!!

You will see ben around the 30 second mark.

Go Iron Lion!
lennythrowsdiscraft

Postby lennythrowsdiscraft » Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:03 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFUUBn9imgE&list=UUXh8AdCLU-vNd5fWQQ0lV_Q&index=1&feature=plcp

Bens new updated video!!!

Jamie is next , will be out Thursday evening!!

David and Evan soon after that

Videos will be coming out weekly!
lennythrowsdiscraft

Postby Potter » Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:36 am

Badass video as usual! Keep it up Lenny
"I hyzerflip drones, biatch" ~Grimm
Potter

Postby jnecessary » Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:56 am

Nohr wrote:Knowing both of you I side with nicely 100%.

Killian you need to learn to shut your mouth. And during a competitive golf round it should be shut more often than open.

Marty has already pointed out that he isn't Killion, who rarely participates on these boards. His board name is AaronK, where he has about 10 posts all about raising money for a new basket at the Peninsula, seems like a real jerk to me :roll: . Not sure what he ever did to you or anyone else. As Marty said, he's a rookie, been playing like 2 years at best in intermediate. I know he crinkled a clif bar wrapper last year when subbing for bushwackers and apparently that was a big deal. I know you are a cool dude, so I don't really get the comment, but maybe instead telling someone to shut their mouth on the internet you could share some pointers during a round. You know, intermediate is a learning division.

By the way, totally not an e-attack on you Nohr. AK is a good buddy of mine and I hate to see his name thrown around like that, especially out of context.

I love the internet...

Can't we all just get along?

Oh yeah, on topic: <3 IRON LION and the whole flippin' IL team! I don't miss tournament play much but I do miss the fun but competitive dudes from the QC. I need to make it out to a KOTC or league night sometime.
jnecessary

PreviousNext

Return to Iron Lion Disc Golf Supply