I miss West Lake

I miss West Lake

Postby batlord » Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:59 pm

(Tap tap tap, is this thing still on?)

I'm glad I got to play West Lake the last time I was home. MDR and KC met me in the morning and then watched me throw three in a row into the lake on hole 13. I'm glad the course is in as good of shape as I expected it would be. With the exception of #8 (which I don't mind the clearing), it plays pretty true to form. Thanks Quad Cities for taking care of WL. I look forward to playing it everytime I get down there from Minnie. I'll be the first to donate some plastic to the lake!

Chad
batlord

Re: I miss West Lake

Postby IHearChains » Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:04 pm

batlord wrote:(Tap tap tap, is this thing still on?)

I'm glad I got to play West Lake the last time I was home. MDR and KC met me in the morning and then watched me throw three in a row into the lake on hole 13. I'm glad the course is in as good of shape as I expected it would be. With the exception of #8 (which I don't mind the clearing), it plays pretty true to form. Thanks Quad Cities for taking care of WL. I look forward to playing it everytime I get down there from Minnie. I'll be the first to donate some plastic to the lake!

Chad

I play there a lot and have a lot of appreciation for all the unique design elements! 23 is my favorite! Thanks!
IHearChains

Postby RedEye19357 » Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:33 pm

Anybody down to go play Westlake or Middle park?
Do what is right, because that is what is right.
RedEye19357

Postby KePP » Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:41 pm

18 or 21 for my fav.
KePP

Return to Davenport - West Lake