2012 Bushwhackers

Iowa City, Cedar Rapids, and surrounding area leagues.

2012 Bushwhackers

Postby 3x state champ runner up » Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:37 pm

It's official.

So what do ya say Grimm instead of quarters we do dollars a stroke? A-man wants to go to college out of state.
Adding up scores after league... Greco-"Kerri, you shot 11 up" Kerri- "oh a 65 isn't bad" Greco-"that was the back nine"
User avatar
3x state champ runner up
 
Posts: 1618
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:17 am
Location: Cedar Rapids

Postby Detra319 » Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:46 am

I normally dont like to interfere with the mancrush that you and mr grimm share but you actually made me laugh with that one. Thanks greco...2012 is gonna be a good year!
The finial... Even with no clouds!
Detra319
 
Posts: 1261
Joined: Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:51 am

Postby Grimm » Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:04 pm

It's Chucking on! That kid's going to owe me. I think I may have to move to FL after what I did last night. :D
50 lashes for drinking the groups whiskey isn't steep.
Grimm
 
Posts: 1302
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:02 pm
Location: Cedar Rapids

Postby 3x state champ runner up » Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:45 pm

Dude, this is the 2012 bushwhacker page, maybe you should start a track meet page under the sports forum so you can discuss your love life.

Back to disc, this saturday, who is up for a belt match like the one we had last year (12/31/11) or last Saturday? We played legion tournament style putting in old holes 5 (cliff hole in the short original position) and hole 6 (long-day two of doom position) and added the two new holes after new 8. So 23 holes and maybe we could play hole 12 from the long long

Who's in?
Adding up scores after league... Greco-"Kerri, you shot 11 up" Kerri- "oh a 65 isn't bad" Greco-"that was the back nine"
User avatar
3x state champ runner up
 
Posts: 1618
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:17 am
Location: Cedar Rapids

Postby Grimm » Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:48 am

Bwahahahaha.
50 lashes for drinking the groups whiskey isn't steep.
Grimm
 
Posts: 1302
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:02 pm
Location: Cedar Rapids

Postby 3x state champ runner up » Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:04 pm

so grimm is in, i think?
Adding up scores after league... Greco-"Kerri, you shot 11 up" Kerri- "oh a 65 isn't bad" Greco-"that was the back nine"
User avatar
3x state champ runner up
 
Posts: 1618
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:17 am
Location: Cedar Rapids

Postby Grimm » Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:38 am

All at least be out there to have a beer. Waiting to see if my foot heals up again.
50 lashes for drinking the groups whiskey isn't steep.
Grimm
 
Posts: 1302
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:02 pm
Location: Cedar Rapids

Postby Nohr » Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:11 am

3x state champ runner up wrote:Back to disc, this saturday, who is up for a belt match like the one we had last year (12/31/11) or last Saturday? We played legion tournament style putting in old holes 5 (cliff hole in the short original position) and hole 6 (long-day two of doom position) and added the two new holes after new 8. So 23 holes and maybe we could play hole 12 from the long long

Who's in?


I am confused. was this last week?
Nohr
 
Posts: 970
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:12 pm
Location: Cedar Rapids

Postby Grimm » Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:36 am

Nohr wrote:
3x state champ runner up wrote:Back to disc, this saturday, who is up for a belt match like the one we had last year (12/31/11) or last Saturday? We played legion tournament style putting in old holes 5 (cliff hole in the short original position) and hole 6 (long-day two of doom position) and added the two new holes after new 8. So 23 holes and maybe we could play hole 12 from the long long

Who's in?


I am confused. was this last week?


It was and it will be repeated again this week. (1/7/12)
50 lashes for drinking the groups whiskey isn't steep.
Grimm
 
Posts: 1302
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:02 pm
Location: Cedar Rapids

Postby 3x state champ runner up » Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:47 pm

well hold on, i just spoke with olsen and he's thinking about doing something at knolridge saturday, if his thing goes, then we'll scratch legion, if his doesn't, legion is ondi like ganhdi!
Adding up scores after league... Greco-"Kerri, you shot 11 up" Kerri- "oh a 65 isn't bad" Greco-"that was the back nine"
User avatar
3x state champ runner up
 
Posts: 1618
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:17 am
Location: Cedar Rapids

Postby Crager » Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:20 pm

3x state champ runner up wrote:well hold on, i just spoke with olsen and he's thinking about doing something at knolridge saturday, if his thing goes, then we'll scratch legion, if his doesn't, legion is ondi like ganhdi!


Greco
Better explain what Knollridge is or you will be getting alot of questions on where this course is by the unknowing. Lol
Wildcat Bluff Crew Member
Crager
 
Posts: 396
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2007 3:20 pm
Location: 1 mile North of Wildcat Bluff DGC

Postby 3x state champ runner up » Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:17 pm

just got the word from olsen that knollridge is a no go. so we will be doing legion mini. we'll do two, 23 hole (doom layout) rounds for 5.00 each round. payouts after each round, sign up for round 1 at 930 and we'll tee at 10.

anyone is welcome, bushwhacker belt will be up for grabs!
Adding up scores after league... Greco-"Kerri, you shot 11 up" Kerri- "oh a 65 isn't bad" Greco-"that was the back nine"
User avatar
3x state champ runner up
 
Posts: 1618
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:17 am
Location: Cedar Rapids

Postby Grimm » Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:29 pm

3x state champ runner up wrote:just got the word from olsen that knollridge is a no go. so we will be doing legion mini. we'll do two, 23 hole (doom layout) rounds for 5.00 each round. payouts after each round, sign up for round 1 at 930 and we'll tee at 10.

anyone is welcome, bushwhacker belt will be up for grabs!


I'm in, if my foots better. I may have to post a picture of this.
50 lashes for drinking the groups whiskey isn't steep.
Grimm
 
Posts: 1302
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:02 pm
Location: Cedar Rapids

Postby 3x state champ runner up » Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:05 pm

Grimm wrote:
3x state champ runner up wrote:just got the word from olsen that knollridge is a no go. so we will be doing legion mini. we'll do two, 23 hole (doom layout) rounds for 5.00 each round. payouts after each round, sign up for round 1 at 930 and we'll tee at 10.

anyone is welcome, bushwhacker belt will be up for grabs!


I'm in, if my foots better. I may have to post a picture of this.


take it out of your vagina first
Adding up scores after league... Greco-"Kerri, you shot 11 up" Kerri- "oh a 65 isn't bad" Greco-"that was the back nine"
User avatar
3x state champ runner up
 
Posts: 1618
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:17 am
Location: Cedar Rapids

Postby Budhyzer 17696 » Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:57 pm

Crager wrote:
3x state champ runner up wrote:well hold on, i just spoke with olsen and he's thinking about doing something at knolridge saturday, if his thing goes, then we'll scratch legion, if his doesn't, legion is ondi like ganhdi!


Greco
Better explain what Knollridge is or you will be getting alot of questions on where this course is by the unknowing. Lol


You guys are really carving up the spelling of Noelridge. :lol: Would be a sweet course there though.....
Wildcat Bluff Crew Member
User avatar
Budhyzer 17696
 
Posts: 1045
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:21 am
Location: Wildcat Bluff (When not in CR)

Next

Return to Iowa City/Cedar Rapids

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest