Time Off

Moderators: GDL17921, Clue, shane

Postby SARG27044 » Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:33 am

Sidearm wrote:
arowan21 wrote:yes!


Send me a text -- 313-3705.
Brett Favre style
SARG27044
 
Posts: 6724
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:28 pm
Location: D.M.

Postby Sidearm » Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:42 am

SARG27044 wrote:
Sidearm wrote:
arowan21 wrote:yes!


Send me a text -- 313-3705.
Brett Favre style


No Christmas card for you!
Sidearm
 
Posts: 566
Joined: Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:41 am

Apocalypse Now?

Postby Sidearm » Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:45 am

Talk about Bizarro World! I outdrive Lindsley on holes 7, 10, 17 & 18 at Ewing, but watch him make putt after putt after putt from 40-60 feet. Weird.
Sidearm
 
Posts: 566
Joined: Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:41 am

Postby SARG27044 » Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:48 am

Sidearm wrote:
SARG27044 wrote:
Sidearm wrote:
arowan21 wrote:yes!


Send me a text -- 313-3705.
Brett Favre style


No Christmas card for you!
:lol: Unless they have money in them, I throw em all away anyways.
SARG27044
 
Posts: 6724
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:28 pm
Location: D.M.

Postby Sidearm » Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:18 am

SARG27044 wrote:
Sidearm wrote:
SARG27044 wrote:
Sidearm wrote:
arowan21 wrote:yes!


Send me a text -- 313-3705.
Brett Favre style


No Christmas card for you!
:lol: Unless they have money in them, I throw em all away anyways.


You just made Harry Hallmark shed a tear. :cry:
Sidearm
 
Posts: 566
Joined: Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:41 am

Re: Apocalypse Now?

Postby The Donator » Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:50 am

Sidearm wrote:Talk about Bizarro World! I outdrive Lindsley on holes 7, 10, 17 & 18 at Ewing, but watch him make putt after putt after putt from 40-60 feet. Weird.

Yeah i forgot to ask you when the last time you played was or how often, but I would assume just a few times in the last couple months like the rest of us. You just got out of the car and started nailing lines, crushing the forehand drives with consistent accuracy, and banging putts like you usually do. Good to play with ya, it had been a while.
I speak my mind, cuz bitin' my tongue hurts
User avatar
The Donator
 
Posts: 6304
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2006 6:07 pm
Location: West Des Moines, IA

Re: Apocalypse Now?

Postby Sidearm » Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:53 am

The Donator wrote:
Sidearm wrote:Talk about Bizarro World! I outdrive Lindsley on holes 7, 10, 17 & 18 at Ewing, but watch him make putt after putt after putt from 40-60 feet. Weird.

Yeah i forgot to ask you when the last time you played was or how often, but I would assume just a few times in the last couple months like the rest of us. You just got out of the car and started nailing lines, crushing the forehand drives with consistent accuracy, and banging putts like you usually do. Good to play with ya, it had been a while.


Thanks, Lindsley. Nice bag! Have you purchased a Hurricane yet? (Just kidding, Cass. I know you're lurking.) :)
Sidearm
 
Posts: 566
Joined: Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:41 am

Postby Grimm » Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:20 pm

SARG27044 wrote:
Sidearm wrote:
SARG27044 wrote:
Sidearm wrote:
arowan21 wrote:yes!


Send me a text -- 313-3705.
Brett Favre style


No Christmas card for you!
:lol: Unless they have money in them, I throw em all away anyways.


I keep them and send them back the people next year. If it has a date just cross out 2011 and put 2012 on in next year.
50 lashes for drinking the groups whiskey isn't steep.
Grimm
 
Posts: 1309
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:02 pm
Location: Cedar Rapids

Re: Apocalypse Now?

Postby The Donator » Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:29 pm

Sidearm wrote:
The Donator wrote:
Sidearm wrote:Talk about Bizarro World! I outdrive Lindsley on holes 7, 10, 17 & 18 at Ewing, but watch him make putt after putt after putt from 40-60 feet. Weird.

Yeah i forgot to ask you when the last time you played was or how often, but I would assume just a few times in the last couple months like the rest of us. You just got out of the car and started nailing lines, crushing the forehand drives with consistent accuracy, and banging putts like you usually do. Good to play with ya, it had been a while.


Thanks, Lindsley. Nice bag! Have you purchased a Hurricane yet? (Just kidding, Cass. I know you're lurking.) :)

Pretty sure i got signed up for $20 a month club by throwing it on #13 :lol:
I speak my mind, cuz bitin' my tongue hurts
User avatar
The Donator
 
Posts: 6304
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2006 6:07 pm
Location: West Des Moines, IA

Tuesday afternoon -- who's in?

Postby Sidearm » Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:37 am

Since it's supposed to be 56 degrees tomorrow, I'm taking Tuesday afternoon off. Anybody else have the day or afternoon off & want to do some throwing? Ewing? Colfax? Adel? :)
Sidearm
 
Posts: 566
Joined: Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:41 am

Postby crazykrug » Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:57 pm

Fausch said he would meet you at Adel :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Member of 2010, 2012, 2013 Bushwhacker State Champions
crazykrug
 
Posts: 2007
Joined: Wed May 02, 2007 1:24 pm

Postby irban » Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:06 pm

crazykrug wrote:Fausch said he would meet you at Adel :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Greenwood will be by after work.
~~~- ¥
User avatar
irban
 
Posts: 5233
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 10:31 am
Location: A State of Minds. (the idiot who thought this was clever is back, did you notice?)

Postby GDL17921 » Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:55 pm

I don't get it :lol:

<--- see my avatar
User avatar
GDL17921
 
Posts: 8553
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:57 am
Location: on a rock

Tuesday, January 10

Postby Sidearm » Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:42 pm

Fausch is in, Gunnick is in, Greenwood is in, Crazy is in, Weaver is in, who else?
Sidearm
 
Posts: 566
Joined: Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:41 am

Ewing, 1:30 p.m.

Postby Sidearm » Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:59 am

60 degrees & light winds today -- who's in? I will be in a meeting in downtown Des Moines from 10-12:45. Ewing at 1:30? Text me (not Brett Favre style) if the time or location changes.
Sidearm
 
Posts: 566
Joined: Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:41 am

PreviousNext

Return to Des Moines Disc Golf Club

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests