Lost discs

Postby Abe Froman » Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:10 am

blkwizardsonny wrote:hey got a black aviar with a colored in silver stamp out there some where if found have a good reward for it thx guys

right next to a white squall in disc heaven....
Abe Froman

Postby jnecessary » Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:27 pm

Lost a tie die nuke on the right side of 11, should be near the edge and near the largest trees on the right side after the island. Also left a white Vulcan somewhere near the road between 14 and 11 red pad. Tried a big anny from 14 long and it caught wind and took off to the right bad.
jnecessary

Postby blkwizardsonny » Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:59 pm

Abe Froman wrote:
blkwizardsonny wrote:hey got a black aviar with a colored in silver stamp out there some where if found have a good reward for it thx guys

right next to a white squall in disc heaven....
lol adam those r the two discs that turn themselves im sad
blkwizardsonny

Postby Hamer » Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:44 am

I found a disc on the left side of the fairway on hole twelve.
If you lost one there, write to me and tell me what color and kind of disc it was and I will get it returned to the proper owner.
You can only be offended if you want to be.
Hamer

Postby jnecessary » Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:25 am

I've lost a couple there over the years, no idea what they were at this point. I remember Luke losing a really nice green JK Valk there a year or two ago, don't think that one ever turned up.
jnecessary

Postby diskey river » Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:52 pm

lost a green tye dyed Champion Orc on the left side of 11.

went left of the 2 middle trees and wind grabbed it and pushed it further left.

its somewhere between there and 12's tee off in the tall stuff.

if anyone finds it over the years, i liked it a bunch and would love it back.

plzkthxby
diskey river

Postby IHearChains » Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:03 pm

NT
Last edited by IHearChains on Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IHearChains

Postby dkent130 » Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:51 pm

lost a white legacy cannon with shogun dye on i think 11.(par 4 long one) lost grip on it and shot low left went about even with the middle fairway tree approx 5 foot into the weeds or less. Buried in that hay feeling grass and could not locate. Would appreciate return if anyone finds thx. Grass was not long at all just folded down from getting stepped on and it must have wedged in there all funny like.
dkent130

yellow force

Postby desertstormvet » Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:39 pm

Lost a yellow Force durring the Ice Bowl on hole 11. Hit the first tree on left side, either lost in the snow or bushes near the tree, this was my sons fav disc so if you find it please call number on back of disc or pm me here, thanks
“The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.”
desertstormvet

Postby 3x state champ runner up » Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:20 pm

After reading the past couple of posts I don't think I ever want to play hole 11 ever again, at least not with discs I like. :?
Adding up scores after league... Greco-"Kerri, you shot 11 up" Kerri- "oh a 65 isn't bad" Greco-"that was the back nine"
3x state champ runner up

Postby jnecessary » Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:21 pm

3x state champ runner up wrote:After reading the past couple of posts I don't think I ever want to play hole 11 ever again, at least not with discs I like. :?

nice sig :) just saw that and don't remember posting it!? :mrgreen:
jnecessary

Postby 3x state champ runner up » Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:43 pm

jnecessary wrote:
3x state champ runner up wrote:After reading the past couple of posts I don't think I ever want to play hole 11 ever again, at least not with discs I like. :?

nice sig :) just saw that and don't remember posting it!? :mrgreen:

Yeah Jimmy, I saw that and had to have it. I think I might actually incorporate it into my approach to league this year. Less is more!
Adding up scores after league... Greco-"Kerri, you shot 11 up" Kerri- "oh a 65 isn't bad" Greco-"that was the back nine"
3x state champ runner up

Postby Buzzz Killington » Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:15 am

I hope your discs have been returned to you. Post if they do find their way home. I've been out there cleaning up that exact rough area this week, and as they say in Spaceballs, "We ain't found ship!" At least thats how it airs on network tv. I did however find a Z Avenger buried under the mud. Who is Parish?
Buzzz Killington

Postby desertstormvet » Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:48 pm

Buzzz Killington wrote:I hope your discs have been returned to you. Post if they do find their way home. I've been out there cleaning up that exact rough area this week, and as they say in Spaceballs, "We ain't found ship!" At least thats how it airs on network tv. I did however find a Z Avenger buried under the mud. Who is Parish?

No, nothing yet, I hope it is found and they call, but if they don't it is ok, I went down and bought him a new one just in case.
“The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.”
desertstormvet

Postby desertstormvet » Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:22 pm

Buzzz Killington wrote:I hope your discs have been returned to you. Post if they do find their way home. I've been out there cleaning up that exact rough area this week, and as they say in Spaceballs, "We ain't found ship!" At least thats how it airs on network tv. I did however find a Z Avenger buried under the mud. Who is Parish?

Still nothing, I guess it resting in the disc heaven along with the millions of other lost discs.
desertstormvet

PreviousNext

Return to Iowa City - Peninsula Park