2011 S.A.T.

Des Moines area leagues

Moderator: Single L

Where do you want to play...

Poll ended at Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:33 am

Carroll Marty/ISU
6
26%
Carroll Marty/Boone
1
4%
ISU/Boone
1
4%
Newton/Colfax
3
13%
Creston(2 Courses)
6
26%
Atlantic
2
9%
Pickard/Ewing
3
13%
Pella/Osky
1
4%
Ottumwa
0
No votes
 
Total votes : 23

Postby SpikeHyzer » Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:56 am

You in for CM/ISU Lindsley?
The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge, but imagination.
User avatar
SpikeHyzer
 
Posts: 2177
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 2:26 pm

Postby The Donator » Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:00 am

Yup
I speak my mind, cuz bitin' my tongue hurts
User avatar
The Donator
 
Posts: 6304
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2006 6:07 pm
Location: West Des Moines, IA

Postby SpikeHyzer » Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:25 am

Am I picking you up on my way?
The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge, but imagination.
User avatar
SpikeHyzer
 
Posts: 2177
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 2:26 pm

Postby The Donator » Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:32 am

Sigh lol.....yes?
I speak my mind, cuz bitin' my tongue hurts
User avatar
The Donator
 
Posts: 6304
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2006 6:07 pm
Location: West Des Moines, IA

Postby Sidearm » Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:44 am

In & also willing to donate a CTP for SAT.
Sidearm
 
Posts: 566
Joined: Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:41 am

Postby blkwizardsonny » Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:27 pm

The Donator wrote:After watching RD's youtube vid, looks like we need to play shorts at CM and be forced to throw a thumber on every hole :lol:
can i get a you tube link for it aaron
TEAM PROFLIGHT SONNY
blkwizardsonny
 
Posts: 2785
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:12 pm
Location: GVCC

Postby The Donator » Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:02 pm

I speak my mind, cuz bitin' my tongue hurts
User avatar
The Donator
 
Posts: 6304
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2006 6:07 pm
Location: West Des Moines, IA

Postby blkwizardsonny » Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:09 pm

thx
TEAM PROFLIGHT SONNY
blkwizardsonny
 
Posts: 2785
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:12 pm
Location: GVCC

Postby irban » Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:24 pm

Can I catch a ride up there with anyone? My wife can drop me off and pick me up at your house, so you don't need to swing by here.
~~~- ¥
User avatar
irban
 
Posts: 5241
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 10:31 am
Location: A State of Minds. (the idiot who thought this was clever is back, did you notice?)

Postby Sidearm » Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:35 pm

irban wrote:Can I catch a ride up there with anyone? My wife can drop me off and pick me up at your house, so you don't need to swing by here.


If you get desperate for transportation, let me know & I can alter the way I travel to Ames. By the way, do you think even 25% of the 23 who responded to the poll will actually play tomorrow?
Sidearm
 
Posts: 566
Joined: Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:41 am

Postby irban » Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:51 pm

Sidearm wrote:
irban wrote:Can I catch a ride up there with anyone? My wife can drop me off and pick me up at your house, so you don't need to swing by here.


If you get desperate for transportation, let me know & I can alter the way I travel to Ames. By the way, do you think even 25% of the 23 who responded to the poll will actually play tomorrow?

No idea how many are coming. I can have my wife bring me out to Adel pretty easily. If no one else around here responds, you can pick me up at the Casey's maybe?
~~~- ¥
User avatar
irban
 
Posts: 5241
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 10:31 am
Location: A State of Minds. (the idiot who thought this was clever is back, did you notice?)

Postby Sidearm » Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:56 pm

irban wrote:
Sidearm wrote:
irban wrote:Can I catch a ride up there with anyone? My wife can drop me off and pick me up at your house, so you don't need to swing by here.


If you get desperate for transportation, let me know & I can alter the way I travel to Ames. By the way, do you think even 25% of the 23 who responded to the poll will actually play tomorrow?

No idea how many are coming. I can have my wife bring me out to Adel pretty easily. If no one else around here responds, you can pick me up at the Casey's maybe?


I can pick you up at Casey's in Adel at 8:20 tomorrow morning. Call me at 313-3705 if something changes.
Sidearm
 
Posts: 566
Joined: Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:41 am

Postby claring » Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:42 am

Can some one text me 5154603767 let me know if this is not happening, otherwise I plan on being at CM 9:30
claring
 
Posts: 1441
Joined: Sun Aug 20, 2006 7:05 am

Postby SpikeHyzer » Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:22 am

I am heading to cm right now.
The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge, but imagination.
User avatar
SpikeHyzer
 
Posts: 2177
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 2:26 pm

Postby QMikal » Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:37 am

I'm heading up now
Don't worry about that big guy, I can scream like a school girl!
User avatar
QMikal
 
Posts: 333
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:44 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Des Moines

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests