Champion Bushwhackers

Iowa City, Cedar Rapids, and surrounding area leagues.

Postby 3x state champ runner up » Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:10 pm

Grimm wrote:
peyton wrote:Jay's going to have all the money for the whackoff at the triples tournament on Sunday. Good job Jay.

Sounds good. Then I don't have to go to the holiday showdown if the weather is shotty. Counting on you Jay!

there's a triples tournament sunday? when and where?
camping in humbolt 2013 - greco: "why is there so much water in my tent?" bernie: "sweat and tears greco, sweat and tears"
3x state champ runner up

Postby Crager » Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:18 pm

3x state champ runner up wrote:
Grimm wrote:
peyton wrote:Jay's going to have all the money for the whackoff at the triples tournament on Sunday. Good job Jay.

Sounds good. Then I don't have to go to the holiday showdown if the weather is shotty. Counting on you Jay!

there's a triples tournament sunday? when and where?

CamI & CamII
Why u want to play?
or would u rather try for the big money at Shaver Sunday afternoon?
Wildcat Bluff Crew Member
Crager

Postby 3x state champ runner up » Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:46 pm

Crager wrote:
3x state champ runner up wrote:there's a triples tournament sunday? when and where?

CamI & CamII, or would u rather try for the big money at Shaver Sunday afternoon?

oh hells no! the grimm reaper, hairy potter, and greco suave will dominate trips and send off 2011 with a biggity bang bang!
camping in humbolt 2013 - greco: "why is there so much water in my tent?" bernie: "sweat and tears greco, sweat and tears"
3x state champ runner up

Postby Grimm » Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:45 pm

Crager wrote:
3x state champ runner up wrote:there's a triples tournament sunday? when and where?

CamI & CamII, or would u rather try for the big money at Shaver Sunday afternoon?

oh hells no! the grimm reaper, hairy potter, and greco suave will dominate trips and send off 2011 with a biggity bang bang!

YEA BITCHES
50 lashes for drinking the groups whiskey isn't steep.
Grimm

Postby blkwizardsonny » Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:01 pm

Crager wrote:

nice advanced win
TEAM PROFLIGHT SONNY
blkwizardsonny

Postby Grimm » Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:19 pm

blkwizardsonny wrote:
Crager wrote:

nice advanced win

I wouldn't count on it. Beer is 5 cents cheaper in IL with the no deposit. We will stock up on keystone.
Grimm

Postby Grimm » Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:20 pm

blkwizardsonny wrote:
Crager wrote:

nice advanced win

I may be up for some side action on overall score!
Grimm

Postby 3x state champ runner up » Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:51 am

Whack off payment update, claring paid grimm 30.00 sunday at tripples
3x state champ runner up

Postby Abe Froman » Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:04 am

Jeezus. What lameness.
Abe Froman

Postby Discgo » Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:23 pm

Abe Froman wrote:Jeezus. What lameness.
I snagged $14 out of the collection plate on Sunday and hope to find enough change to come up with the difference by this Sunday.
Chain-outs since last ace - 1
Discgo

Postby Abe Froman » Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:46 pm

Keep the $.i knew we'd never see it. The lack of honesty amongst friends is weak
Abe Froman

Postby SARG27044 » Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:51 pm

Abe Froman wrote:Its just pathetic. Keep the $.i knew we'd never see it
Seriously wish I hadnt given Corey the money to send to you guys already. Just to hear some more whinning. If you want it so bad, come and get it. It may take awhile to track everyone down, esp those who rarely play DG. But rest assured, Corey is collecting it and sending it to Greco...Most have already paid, and you'll get a check soon Id imagine. But keep up the pouting, it suits you... :roll:
SARG27044

Postby Abe Froman » Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:53 pm

30$ wont break me. but making dumbass jokes about it wont help. keep it, i really dont give a fvck anymore. turn the tables and let us mock you about it for a month and see how positive you are about it. i didnt bring it up once. i have faith in my friends. but the smartass comments dont give me a warm fuzzy
Abe Froman

Postby SARG27044 » Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:55 pm

Abe Froman wrote:30$ wont break me. but making dumbass jokes about it wont help. keep it, i really dont give a fvck anymore. turn the tables and let us mock you about it for a month and see how positive you are about it.
You get mocked because of the attitude most of you have had. And obviously, you do give a fvck about it.
SARG27044

Postby blkwizardsonny » Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:56 pm

SARG27044 wrote:
Abe Froman wrote:Its just pathetic. Keep the $.i knew we'd never see it
Seriously wish I hadnt given Corey the money to send to you guys already. Just to hear some more whinning. If you want it so bad, come and get it. It may take awhile to track everyone down, esp those who rarely play DG. But rest assured, Corey is collecting it and sending it to Greco...Most have already paid, and you'll get a check soon Id imagine. But keep up the pouting, it suits you... : weenies
TEAM PROFLIGHT SONNY
blkwizardsonny

PreviousNext

Return to Iowa City/Cedar Rapids