Pray for Matt Wieben

Moderator: peyton

Postby SARG27044 » Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:04 am

Abe Froman wrote:
Grimm wrote:all the Whack-off money from the Whack-off in a couple weeks should be donated to Wieben.

Agreed,

Praying for a successful operation and recovery. This has nothing to do with DG and everything to do with what actually means something in life. Get well my friend
I agree. Maybe someone could start a collection of plastic to sell on ebay or something. You are in our thoughts, get well bud.
SARG27044

Postby AO » Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:20 pm

Wow! Just saw him in the shop last week. Get well soon and thinking about you, Matt!
AO

Postby discgolfduval » Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:29 pm

Absolutely sucks hearing news like this...I will certainly be saying a prayer for Matt as he is a great guy and I hate to see anybody have to deal with these kinds of health problems...especially at his age. Hope to see you back on the course soon friend!
discgolfduval

Postby ANTI-ANTI » Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:09 am

Grimm wrote:If I had a say all the Whack-off money from the Whack-off in a couple weeks should be donated to Wieben.
Or we could just double entry fee and give Wieben half.
Good luck thoughts and prayers are with you and your family, I hope to see on the courses soon.

I think that is an outstanding idea! Get well Wieben!!!
" Weekends don't mean so much when your unemployed, except you get to hang out with your workin' friends."

-Les Claypool
ANTI-ANTI

Location: The west side, southwest side, middle east, rich house, dog house, out house, old folks house

Postby robizm » Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:12 pm

Matt had his surgery today, his wife posted that everything looked to go real well. She said he looked like he got hit by a truck post surgery and he told her it was a piece of cake and he cant wait to play disc again !

He is in the ICU recovering, so good news thus far !

Rock On !
Prior Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance
pdga#: 17020 IQ: 47 quote: "Weather forecast for tonight : dark"
robizm

Postby The Donator » Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:52 pm

Great news! See you soon Wiebs
I speak my mind, cuz bitin' my tongue hurts
The Donator

Postby robizm » Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:49 pm

sounds like radiation for Matt, they did a biopsy of the tumor and weren't happy enough without doing some radiation therapy
Prior Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance
pdga#: 17020 IQ: 47 quote: "Weather forecast for tonight : dark"
robizm

Postby medicinal funk » Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:32 am

good luck, matt. i've been on the cancer train with friends and family several times before, and it's never easy. keep fighting, stay positive, keep your friends and family close at hand
Titan Disc Golf

-

don't feed the frucks
medicinal funk

Postby Sprague » Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:14 am

Just saw this...no words - will be thinking about you all the time. You're tough as nails, I know you'll kick this in the ass! Our family would love to help if there's anything we can do, just say the word - I'm know the disc golf community will rally up any support that's needed!
Sprague

Previous

Return to Cedar Rapids Club