Course Work

Course Work

Postby discdude08 » Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:59 pm

So now that the ball is rolling and Middle is looking incredible I am going to begin to focus on Devils Glenn!

I plan to have the city get out and brush hog the rest of the course and spray for poison anything! I will be out there soon after locating all the pin placements and clearing them for use. Trimming, whacking, and hauling away any debris in the way. I will also be spreading some of the mulch into needed areas.

I do have plans with the city to try and get the other six holes into the park, at least three for now and we will go from there!

I will post soon with course work days!
discdude08

Postby tufluk » Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:05 am

Great work Brandon.
tufluk

Postby discdude08 » Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:58 pm

So here we go!

Things to be done at DG

Holes 6-10 need triming and weed whacking to clear out the remainder of the nettles.

almost every hole needs the alt pins located.

#8 requires a ton of work, there is almost no fairway currently and the is a large oak down just infront of the basket.

The current bridges look great but need a little tlc.

Mulch needs to be moved from the pile by the shed out onto the hillside holes that are muddy, #6, #7, #9

So if anyone is out playing and can put in ten minutes of whipping or clearing, or even knows where an alt pin is and can mark it please do so!

Again i will be setting up some work days to get it looking great!
discdude08

Return to Bettendorf - Devils Glen