Recovered basket?

Recovered basket?

Postby Cydisc » Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:09 pm

What's the story on the basket theft and subsequent recovery?
User avatar
Cydisc
 
Posts: 2332
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 9:41 pm
Location: Ames, IA

Re: Recovered basket?

Postby Beerman » Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:05 am

Cydisc wrote:What's the story on the basket theft and subsequent recovery?


Nothing to see here, please go stir another pot.
User avatar
Beerman
 
Posts: 1174
Joined: Mon Sep 25, 2006 10:12 am
Location: des moines

Re: Recovered basket?

Postby Cydisc » Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:48 am

Beerman wrote:
Cydisc wrote:What's the story on the basket theft and subsequent recovery?


Nothing to see here, please go stir another pot.


Is that what I'm doing?
User avatar
Cydisc
 
Posts: 2332
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 9:41 pm
Location: Ames, IA

Re: Recovered basket?

Postby The Donator » Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:50 am

Cydisc wrote:
Beerman wrote:
Cydisc wrote:What's the story on the basket theft and subsequent recovery?


Nothing to see here, please go stir another pot.


Is that what I'm doing?

Must be someone in the DSM disc golf "circle," otherwise it would have been public information long ago. Nice of people on here to have the thief's back though :roll: :roll:
I speak my mind, cuz bitin' my tongue hurts
User avatar
The Donator
 
Posts: 6304
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2006 6:07 pm
Location: West Des Moines, IA

Re: Recovered basket?

Postby SARG27044 » Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:38 pm

The Donator wrote:
Cydisc wrote:
Beerman wrote:
Cydisc wrote:What's the story on the basket theft and subsequent recovery?


Nothing to see here, please go stir another pot.


Is that what I'm doing?

Must be someone in the DSM disc golf "circle," otherwise it would have been public information long ago. Nice of people on here to have the thief's back though :roll: :roll:
:lol: I dont understand the reasoning behind it either. Only reason it was given back was becuase they got caught, not because they felt bad...A slap on the wrist will not teach a thief to not do it again.
SARG27044
 
Posts: 6720
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:28 pm
Location: D.M.

Postby Discgo » Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:52 pm

Public shaming is definitely called for here.
Discgo
 
Posts: 1486
Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:30 am
Location: behind the basket

Re: Recovered basket?

Postby blkwizardsonny » Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:57 pm

The Donator wrote:
Cydisc wrote:
Beerman wrote:
Cydisc wrote:What's the story on the basket theft and subsequent recovery?


Nothing to see here, please go stir another pot.


Is that what I'm doing?

Must be someone in the DSM disc golf "circle," otherwise it would have been public information long ago. Nice of people on here to have the thief's back though :roll: :roll:
story i heard was someones sons buddy took it and word got around and dudes dad took it back and is awaiting pick up noones got noones back
blkwizardsonny
 
Posts: 2779
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:12 pm
Location: GVCC

Postby The Donator » Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:09 pm

You just contradicted yourself by not naming a single name in 4 references there, if your story is true. But, if the basket is coming back, great. And sounds like it wasnt someone "close" so thats good too. Next time, a tar and feathering is in order!!
I speak my mind, cuz bitin' my tongue hurts
User avatar
The Donator
 
Posts: 6304
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2006 6:07 pm
Location: West Des Moines, IA

Postby blkwizardsonny » Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:51 pm

u saw that i said story right i dont know facts shut ur pie hole nutn else to say
blkwizardsonny
 
Posts: 2779
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:12 pm
Location: GVCC

Postby blkwizardsonny » Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:52 pm

The Donator wrote:You just contradicted yourself by not naming a single name in 4 references there, if your story is true. But, if the basket is coming back, great. And sounds like it wasnt someone "close" so thats good too. Next time, a tar and feathering is in order!!
hope u shoot 7 over tonight ssssssss
blkwizardsonny
 
Posts: 2779
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:12 pm
Location: GVCC

Postby Roughknite » Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:12 am

One thing I've noticed about this forum, is the lack of grammar. -_-'
User avatar
Roughknite
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:06 am
Location: Pleasant Hill, IA

Postby tufluk » Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:41 pm

Roughknite wrote:One thing I've noticed about this forum, is the lack of grammar. -_-'


Leave my gramma out of this, she's old. Who are you, master of the obvious? :lol:

Do you mean "the lack of grammar", or the improper usage of same? :roll:
User avatar
tufluk
 
Posts: 994
Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:08 am
Location: Moline,IL

Postby blkwizardsonny » Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:10 pm

Roughknite wrote:One thing I've noticed about this forum, is the lack of grammar. -_-'
if u like typing then this is for you wasted time
blkwizardsonny
 
Posts: 2779
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:12 pm
Location: GVCC

Postby The Donator » Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:51 pm

blkwizardsonny wrote:
Roughknite wrote:One thing I've noticed about this forum, is the lack of grammar. -_-'
if u like typing then this is for you wasted time

Hmm...syntax is erroneous as well :P
I speak my mind, cuz bitin' my tongue hurts
User avatar
The Donator
 
Posts: 6304
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2006 6:07 pm
Location: West Des Moines, IA

Postby Discgo » Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:40 pm

The Donator wrote:
blkwizardsonny wrote:
Roughknite wrote:One thing I've noticed about this forum, is the lack of grammar. -_-'
if u like typing then this is for you wasted time

Hmm...syntax is erroneous as well :P

I looked up the description of syntax in the encyclopedia and you is using it wrong
Discgo
 
Posts: 1486
Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:30 am
Location: behind the basket

Next

Return to Des Moines - Grandview Park

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest