2011 FBI Tourney

Moderators: GDL17921, Clue, shane

Postby irban » Wed May 25, 2011 10:02 am

SARG27044 wrote:
Buzzznation wrote:What....Beaman won a trophy?
Word, it was before beveled edge discs became available... :lol:

When XD really meant extra distance.
~~~- ¥
irban

Location: A State of Minds. (the idiot who thought this was clever is back, did you notice?)

Postby blkwizardsonny » Wed May 25, 2011 12:32 pm

SARG27044 wrote:
Buzzznation wrote:What....Beaman won a trophy?
Word, it was before beveled edge discs became available... :lol:
double\ ssssssssssss
blkwizardsonny

Postby bman12449 » Wed May 25, 2011 5:40 pm

Fyi Steve the Ps3 has internet on it, I'm using it for this post. Steve from what i hear my man cave is outside your invisible fence.
As for frizbdad and his beveled edge post, hes just jealous he has never won a tournament that i'm aware of.
Life, injuries, golf mentality,were the reasons i stopped playing sanctioned tournaments I learned how to deal with all of the above, but the pdga charging $10 for a one day membership with none of that money going towards the event i'm in makes me quick fold everytime. I'm done supporting a group that only caters to its top pro's. If they were to create a semi pro division i might reconsider but that will never happen.
I have inside jokes with strangers.
Most interesting man in the world.
bman12449

Postby blkwizardsonny » Wed May 25, 2011 6:07 pm

bman12449 wrote:Fyi Steve the Ps3 has internet on it, I'm using it for this post. Steve from what i hear my man cave is outside your invisible fence.
As for frizbdad and his beveled edge post, hes just jealous he has never won a tournament that i'm aware of.
Life, injuries, golf mentality,were the reasons i stopped playing sanctioned tournaments I learned how to deal with all of the above, but the pdga charging $10 for a one day membership with none of that money going towards the event i'm in makes me quick fold everytime. I'm done supporting a group that only caters to its top pro's. If they were to create a semi pro division i might reconsider but that will never happen.
word i agree lets start one im in the gvccdga
blkwizardsonny

Postby bman12449 » Wed May 25, 2011 8:31 pm

lmfao @ gvccdga. I'm definetly in.
bman12449

Postby Discgo » Wed May 25, 2011 11:53 pm

Looking forward to my first time playing this one.
Discgo

Postby SARG27044 » Thu May 26, 2011 8:14 am

bman12449 wrote:Fyi Steve the Ps3 has internet on it, I'm using it for this post. Steve from what i hear my man cave is outside your invisible fence.
That was me giving you shit on both those points guy :lol: There are plenty of unsanctioned events that dont charge a fee around here....Hit up the North IA tour brotha...Id carpool with ya to a few of em.
SARG27044

Postby irban » Thu May 26, 2011 8:49 am

Hey, I won the masters division of the DM open a few years back. Pretty sure the Orc was the driver then.
~~~- ¥
irban

Location: A State of Minds. (the idiot who thought this was clever is back, did you notice?)

Postby bman12449 » Thu May 26, 2011 7:03 pm

irban wrote:Hey, I won the masters division of the DM open a few years back. Pretty sure the Orc was the driver then.

Sorry frizbdad that was rude of me. I should've mentioned that time you were up to your neck in mud @ ankeny, and you had a brand new white hat on that never got a drop of mud on it. I remember laughing so hard it took me a minute to get ahold of myself to help rescue you. If i remember right Claring and I pulled you out.

Sarg until i see u bringing back swords, knifes, wooden boxes, pimp ass walkin sticks. I will be counting down the days to this years fbi. The fbi crew are guys i used to play with daily when i 1st started in 95. I have a special place in my heart for these guys. Vic, Harper, Ruble, Kuzi, Hubbard, and the late Joe Dolan are some of the coolest people i've ever known. Its also the only tournament that your landlord is banned from.
bman12449

Postby The Donator » Thu May 26, 2011 7:19 pm

Tina said I could come. Is that ok Jason lol
I speak my mind, cuz bitin' my tongue hurts
The Donator

Postby blkwizardsonny » Thu May 26, 2011 7:59 pm

lol ya just make sure you come to vics afterwards so i can dunk on ya ssssssssss
blkwizardsonny

Postby blkwizardsonny » Thu May 26, 2011 8:00 pm

blkwizardsonny wrote:lol ya just make sure you come to vics afterwards so i can dunk on ya ssssssssss
left armedededed
blkwizardsonny

Postby The Donator » Thu May 26, 2011 8:12 pm

Maybe we can both be on the Blouses since they dominated lol

I speak my mind, cuz bitin' my tongue hurts
The Donator

Postby blkwizardsonny » Fri May 27, 2011 12:56 am

lmao bad that is prolly one of my top three dave chapelle moments prolly the best lmao still good one
blkwizardsonny

Postby SARG27044 » Fri May 27, 2011 7:42 am

bman12449 wrote:
irban wrote:Hey, I won the masters division of the DM open a few years back. Pretty sure the Orc was the driver then.

Sorry frizbdad that was rude of me. I should've mentioned that time you were up to your neck in mud @ ankeny, and you had a brand new white hat on that never got a drop of mud on it. I remember laughing so hard it took me a minute to get ahold of myself to help rescue you. If i remember right Claring and I pulled you out.

Sarg until i see u bringing back swords, knifes, wooden boxes, pimp ass walkin sticks. I will be counting down the days to this years fbi. The fbi crew are guys i used to play with daily when i 1st started in 95. I have a special place in my heart for these guys. Vic, Harper, Ruble, Kuzi, Hubbard, and the late Joe Dolan are some of the coolest people i've ever known. Its also the only tournament that your landlord is banned from.
Actually, in the only year Ive played, I won a BA walking stick. Which is now in heaven thanx to GM's shitty engineering. So say something else from your couch....
SARG27044

PreviousNext

Return to Des Moines Disc Golf Club