new number plates, need some help please

Postby Detra319 » Thu May 19, 2011 8:31 pm

Abe Froman wrote:all of them are installed except #4 which will be in tomorrow. looks sweet. very pleased with the results. thanks to doug for supplying the plates and olsen for telling me some dbag helmet broke #4 off, and kern for grabbing it before another helmet threw it in the woods.

walked the course today and it looks amazing. Never seen legion better, even compared to prior years. Krumboltz is looking like so much fun, I can NOT wait.
Detra319

Postby Abe Froman » Thu May 19, 2011 8:57 pm

and new center pole tape(yellow). that old grungy orange crap is gone. or will be for all pins by tomorrow.
Abe Froman

Postby blkwizardsonny » Fri May 20, 2011 12:56 am

GDL17921 wrote:I got a buddy that when he says the "n" word it sounds like he's saying nickel. :lol:
lol is this me :lol: :lol: :lol:
blkwizardsonny

Postby blkwizardsonny » Fri May 20, 2011 12:59 am

Abe Froman wrote:all of them are installed except #4 which will be in tomorrow. looks sweet. very pleased with the results. thanks to doug for supplying the plates and olsen for telling me some dbag helmet broke #4 off, and kern for grabbing it before another helmet threw it in the woods.
u guys need me to come patrol the course sssss
blkwizardsonny

Postby Discgo » Fri May 20, 2011 8:55 am

blkwizardsonny wrote:
u guys need me to come patrol the course sssss

You wouldn't be able to get off work long enough to get there, let alone patrol the place.
Discgo

Previous

Return to Cedar Rapids (Marion) - Legion Park