Z-Nuke

All Discraft product discussion

Postby The Donator » Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:09 pm

AO wrote:But the Vulcan is worth your time? :roll:

No idea, havent thrown it...looked like complete junk when I saw Eddie toss it a couple times. Dont expect to talk shit about the Roc and not get shit for it either :o
I speak my mind, cuz bitin' my tongue hurts
User avatar
The Donator
 
Posts: 6304
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2006 6:07 pm
Location: West Des Moines, IA

Postby AO » Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:17 pm

I've never said the Roc was junk. Said the thread was funny.

Z Nuke was one of the top selling discs of 2010. Discraft couldn't run enough of the Nuke to keep up with the demand for them.
AO
 
Posts: 4308
Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2006 11:06 pm
Location: Cedar Rapids, IA

Postby SARG27044 » Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:19 pm

Why are you telling people to throw it instead of a Katana then :? :lol:

I was just asking if anyone had thrown it and what they thought, never did I say its the best disc EVER! Then you say its the most overated disc on the market...why? :? Who rated it as the best? The Breeze is the best=FACT :lol:
SARG27044
 
Posts: 6724
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:28 pm
Location: D.M.

Postby The Donator » Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:04 pm

SARG27044 wrote:Why are you telling people to throw it instead of a Katana then :? :lol:

I was just asking if anyone had thrown it and what they thought, never did I say its the best disc EVER! Then you say its the most overated disc on the market...why? :? Who rated it as the best? The Breeze is the best=FACT :lol:

Nub was asking what was better for a hyzerflip, my one-word answer was simply "Vulcan." Pretty simple answer, dont even need to throw it to know that. I say its the most overrated because EVERYONE threw it last year when it first came out, now maybe a couple do. Its fast, but now there are better, faster, and more consistent discs out. And yeah a Breezy would be good if i had a noodle arm too :lol: :lol:
I speak my mind, cuz bitin' my tongue hurts
User avatar
The Donator
 
Posts: 6304
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2006 6:07 pm
Location: West Des Moines, IA

Postby GDL17921 » Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:19 pm

so what are these faster than nuke discs you speak of?
User avatar
GDL17921
 
Posts: 8554
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:57 am
Location: on a rock

Postby MDR_3000 » Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:21 pm

Its fast, but now there are better, faster, and more consistent discs out.


Like what?
If she can't swim....she's bound to drizzown.
User avatar
MDR_3000
 
Posts: 2970
Joined: Sat Aug 19, 2006 5:09 pm
Location: Straight outta NoCash.

Postby SARG27044 » Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:22 pm

IMO, there is no such thing as an inconsistent disc, just people who cant throw a good shot consistently... I could say the same thing about a Wraith that just did about the Nuke...But I love em both.
SARG27044
 
Posts: 6724
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:28 pm
Location: D.M.

Postby Single L » Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:30 pm

The Donator wrote:I say its the most overrated because EVERYONE threw it last year when it first came out, now maybe a couple do.


Leave Des Moines (aka Innova Capital of Iowa) and you will probably rescind your statement. Lots of Nukes still flying out of CR, IC, and the QC from what I've seen.
"I'm not impressed with aces of any kind. 95% of the time, they're just bad shots that got lucky and happened to hit the chains. Otherwise, they'd have sailed 50' past the hole." ~ Cydisc
User avatar
Single L
 
Posts: 5981
Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2006 11:02 pm
Location: Bushwhacking in DSM

Postby Detra319 » Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:46 pm

Single L wrote:
The Donator wrote:I say its the most overrated because EVERYONE threw it last year when it first came out, now maybe a couple do.


Leave Des Moines (aka Innova Capital of Iowa) and you will probably rescind your statement. Lots of Nukes still flying out of CR, IC, and the QC from what I've seen.


Almost everyone i play with in CR carries multiple nukes. Adds d to even the little old men, just slightly hard to control, which makes sense if you consider the physics of wide rimmed over balanced discs.
Detra319
 
Posts: 1265
Joined: Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:51 am

Postby The Donator » Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:54 pm

Detra319 wrote:
Single L wrote:
The Donator wrote:I say its the most overrated because EVERYONE threw it last year when it first came out, now maybe a couple do.


Leave Des Moines (aka Innova Capital of Iowa) and you will probably rescind your statement. Lots of Nukes still flying out of CR, IC, and the QC from what I've seen.


Almost everyone i play with in CR carries multiple nukes. Adds d to even the little old men, just slightly hard to control, which makes sense if you consider the physics of wide rimmed over balanced discs.


Well then they need to try other discs, simple as that. And who are these "little old men" you refer to? Guarantee you i know them...
I speak my mind, cuz bitin' my tongue hurts
User avatar
The Donator
 
Posts: 6304
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2006 6:07 pm
Location: West Des Moines, IA

Postby GDL17921 » Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:17 pm

lol
User avatar
GDL17921
 
Posts: 8554
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:57 am
Location: on a rock

Postby Detra319 » Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:56 pm

The Donator wrote:
Detra319 wrote:
Single L wrote:
The Donator wrote:I say its the most overrated because EVERYONE threw it last year when it first came out, now maybe a couple do.


Leave Des Moines (aka Innova Capital of Iowa) and you will probably rescind your statement. Lots of Nukes still flying out of CR, IC, and the QC from what I've seen.


Almost everyone i play with in CR carries multiple nukes. Adds d to even the little old men, just slightly hard to control, which makes sense if you consider the physics of wide rimmed over balanced discs.


Well then they need to try other discs, simple as that. And who are these "little old men" you refer to? Guarantee you i know them...


Haha where to go with this Lindsley where to go...you lobbed it up there so easy for me :p

Talking about my friend's dad and some of the other older gentlemen throw casual rounds with. I personally dont throw the nuke, because of the unpredictability, but i had just commented to drew yesterday that i needed t add them into the bag.
Detra319
 
Posts: 1265
Joined: Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:51 am

Postby The Donator » Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:27 pm

Terrible disc. That is all.
I speak my mind, cuz bitin' my tongue hurts
User avatar
The Donator
 
Posts: 6304
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2006 6:07 pm
Location: West Des Moines, IA

Postby The Donator » Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:33 pm

MDR_3000 wrote:
Its fast, but now there are better, faster, and more consistent discs out.


Like what?

Optimizer, Maximizer, and the Dragon
I speak my mind, cuz bitin' my tongue hurts
User avatar
The Donator
 
Posts: 6304
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2006 6:07 pm
Location: West Des Moines, IA

Postby blkwizardsonny » Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:45 pm

The Donator wrote:Terrible disc. That is all.
only predictable in a tailwind from what i saw or left cross not bad disc tho ill put another in my bag for ten at ewing even tho i can throw an orc just as far as any other disc i throw on 10 horrible is a little strong of a word lol nice rd with ya otr day
blkwizardsonny
 
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:12 pm
Location: GVCC

PreviousNext

Return to Discraft

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron