Iowa Tour Points

Information about the Iowa Tour.

Moderator: shane

Iowa Tour Points

Postby Baitbuckets » Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:05 am

Eddie had created a link on the Proflight Discs web site showing the spreadsheet used in calculating the Iowa Tour points.

Iowa Tour Points

Just click on "Tour Points" on this page and it will bring up a spredsheet with the scoring and standings as each division will have its own tab. Please also note all the other information on the web site about the Iowa Tour and Iowa disc golf in general.

I will not be posting the points on the forum any longer, just a reminder to everyone that a new spreadsheet has been posted. Also, you will notice that some of the columns will be hiden in the future, you can just click on the arrows to unhide and see all the calculation information.

Please PM me if you have any questions, as the new Iowa Tour policy of public complaining about the Iowa Tour points calculations on this forum might/will result in negative points being given to the complainer.
True Definition of a Minority - Being a Conservative in a Disc Golf League and wearing a PINK shirt.
User avatar
Baitbuckets
 
Posts: 484
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 9:58 pm
Location: Ames, IA

Re: Iowa Tour Points

Postby Trammel » Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:09 am

Baitbuckets wrote:Eddie had created a link on the Proflight Discs web site showing the spreadsheet used in calculating the Iowa Tour points.

Iowa Tour Points

Just click on "Tour Points" on this page and it will bring up a spredsheet with the scoring and standings as each division will have its own tab. Please also note all the other information on the web site about the Iowa Tour and Iowa disc golf in general.

I will not be posting the points on the forum any longer, just a reminder to everyone that a new spreadsheet has been posted. Also, you will notice that some of the columns will be hiden in the future, you can just click on the arrows to unhide and see all the calculation information.
Please PM me if you have any questions, as the new Iowa Tour policy of public complaining about the Iowa Tour points calculations on this forum might/will result in negative points being given to the complainer.


:lol: LOL :lol: (does this count as complaining) LMFAO
New Theory: Worry not who or where "shoot the shot in front of U" until U are done ! &..........Then Birdies come easily and frequently!
When You see my Face ! I HOPE IT GIVES YOU HELL , GIVES U HELL , GIVES U HELL
Trammel
 
Posts: 96
Joined: Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:46 am
Location: Central Iowa

Re: Iowa Tour Points

Postby Baitbuckets » Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:21 am

Trammel wrote:
Baitbuckets wrote:Eddie had created a link on the Proflight Discs web site showing the spreadsheet used in calculating the Iowa Tour points.

Iowa Tour Points

Just click on "Tour Points" on this page and it will bring up a spredsheet with the scoring and standings as each division will have its own tab. Please also note all the other information on the web site about the Iowa Tour and Iowa disc golf in general.

I will not be posting the points on the forum any longer, just a reminder to everyone that a new spreadsheet has been posted. Also, you will notice that some of the columns will be hiden in the future, you can just click on the arrows to unhide and see all the calculation information.
Please PM me if you have any questions, as the new Iowa Tour policy of public complaining about the Iowa Tour points calculations on this forum might/will result in negative points being given to the complainer.


:lol: LOL :lol: (does this count as complaining) LMFAO


No Travis. Actually, I should just call this the Travis rule, so now Travis you have a special specific rule named after you for the Iowa Tour.
True Definition of a Minority - Being a Conservative in a Disc Golf League and wearing a PINK shirt.
User avatar
Baitbuckets
 
Posts: 484
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 9:58 pm
Location: Ames, IA

Postby shane » Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:22 am

101 Trammel rule
Are you ready for the Challenge?
shane
 
Posts: 1595
Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2006 12:05 am
Location: Des Moines

Postby GDL17921 » Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:32 am

is that kinda like the Whitson rule? :lol:
User avatar
GDL17921
 
Posts: 8552
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:57 am
Location: on a rock

trammel

Postby Trammel » Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:34 am

:lol: Sweet I Love u guys and I'm really not caring about points this year just trying to help out making sure there's someone to hate. :lol:
New Theory: Worry not who or where "shoot the shot in front of U" until U are done ! &..........Then Birdies come easily and frequently!
When You see my Face ! I HOPE IT GIVES YOU HELL , GIVES U HELL , GIVES U HELL
Trammel
 
Posts: 96
Joined: Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:46 am
Location: Central Iowa

Postby shane » Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:16 am

GDL17921 wrote:is that kinda like the Whitson rule? :lol:


ya but this one doesn't involve alcohol.
Are you ready for the Challenge?
shane
 
Posts: 1595
Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2006 12:05 am
Location: Des Moines

Re: trammel

Postby shane » Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:18 am

Trammel wrote::lol: Sweet I Love u guys and I'm really not caring about points this year just trying to help out making sure there's someone to hate. :lol:


you're a couple of years late Huspen already was hired for that job. :wink:
Are you ready for the Challenge?
shane
 
Posts: 1595
Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2006 12:05 am
Location: Des Moines

Re: trammel

Postby Trammel » Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:12 pm

shane wrote:
Trammel wrote::lol: Sweet I Love u guys and I'm really not caring about points this year just trying to help out making sure there's someone to hate. :lol:


you're a couple of years late Huspen already was hired for that job. :wink:


:lol: Well I'm sure for whatever reason I'm second or something like that. And I can't drink very bad things happen when I drink , like me landing in jail and the other parties in the hospital (NO DRINKING ALLOWED)

Anyways I am not going to try and ruffle feathers this year so Niels and everybody else that dis-likes me I hope you all have a great year and allways remember WHEN U SEE MY FACE the rest is below
New Theory: Worry not who or where "shoot the shot in front of U" until U are done ! &..........Then Birdies come easily and frequently!
When You see my Face ! I HOPE IT GIVES YOU HELL , GIVES U HELL , GIVES U HELL
Trammel
 
Posts: 96
Joined: Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:46 am
Location: Central Iowa

Re: trammel

Postby Sidearm » Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:25 pm

shane wrote:
Trammel wrote::lol: Sweet I Love u guys and I'm really not caring about points this year just trying to help out making sure there's someone to hate. :lol:


you're a couple of years late Huspen already was hired for that job. :wink:


I played one round with Huspen & two rounds with Trammel in Oskaloosa & didn't have a problem with either one of them. I have often found that you shouldn't judge a disc golfer by their message board persona.
Sidearm
 
Posts: 566
Joined: Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:41 am

Re: trammel

Postby Single L » Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:02 pm

Sidearm wrote:I played one round with Huspen & two rounds with Trammel in Oskaloosa & didn't have a problem with either one of them. I have often found that you shouldn't judge a disc golfer by their message board persona.


Preach on brotha, preach on 8)
"I'm not impressed with aces of any kind. 95% of the time, they're just bad shots that got lucky and happened to hit the chains. Otherwise, they'd have sailed 50' past the hole." ~ Cydisc
User avatar
Single L
 
Posts: 5981
Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2006 11:02 pm
Location: Bushwhacking in DSM

Postby GDL17921 » Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:04 pm

:) thanks Dave!
User avatar
GDL17921
 
Posts: 8552
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:57 am
Location: on a rock

Re: trammel

Postby blkwizardsonny » Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:48 pm

Sidearm wrote:
shane wrote:
Trammel wrote::lol: Sweet I Love u guys and I'm really not caring about points this year just trying to help out making sure there's someone to hate. :lol:


you're a couple of years late Huspen already was hired for that job. :wink:


I played one round with Huspen & two rounds with Trammel in Oskaloosa & didn't have a problem with either one of them. I have often found that you shouldn't judge a disc golfer by their message board persona.[/quote i agree on both message board changes people lol ]
blkwizardsonny
 
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:12 pm
Location: GVCC

Re: trammel

Postby Discgo » Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:40 pm

blkwizardsonny wrote:
Sidearm wrote:
shane wrote:
Trammel wrote::lol: Sweet I Love u guys and I'm really not caring about points this year just trying to help out making sure there's someone to hate. :lol:


you're a couple of years late Huspen already was hired for that job. :wink:


I played one round with Huspen & two rounds with Trammel in Oskaloosa & didn't have a problem with either one of them. I have often found that you shouldn't judge a disc golfer by their message board persona.[/quote i agree on both message board changes people lol ]
do you screw up everything you quote?
Discgo
 
Posts: 1488
Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:30 am
Location: behind the basket

Postby blkwizardsonny » Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:05 pm

ya im not too good at it i just hit quote and type
blkwizardsonny
 
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:12 pm
Location: GVCC

Next

Return to Iowa Tour

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 1 guest