forums to be used with Tapatalk

Let us know what you want to see on the forum, or on the main website.

forums to be used with Tapatalk

Postby erawtik » Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:25 pm

It would be nice if i could use tapatalk to view the forums. Tapatalk is used with all the smart phones iphone, android, webos, windows mobile. So if the forum admin could look into adding the forums to the tapatalk list it would be great.
erawtik

Postby Abe Froman » Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:27 pm

i have a blackberry and it works fine for me. im sure this tapatalk costs more for the conversion and this site is ran for free by volunteers. u make the first payment and im sure balk and MDR would be happy to add it :)
Abe Froman

Postby Potter » Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:31 pm

Works fine with my HTC Android phone as well...
Potter

Postby erawtik » Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:33 pm

its just a plugin the site owner adds for free, now the app for you phone will cost but it is much nicer than using the browser plus if you know what you are doing you can get the app for you phone for free as well.
erawtik

Postby erawtik » Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:50 pm

An example for android users download an app called xda-developers there is a free one in the market. Run the app and you will see pretty much would it would look like using tapatalk. The xda app is pretty much the tapatalk app just dedicated to only xda's forums. The interface is really nice and clean. I browes about 10 different forums 6 of them daily and using tapatalk is really nice for all my forum needs :) .
erawtik

Postby MDR_3000 » Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:29 pm

tapatalk requires phpp3 we're still 2.x
If she can't swim....she's bound to drizzown.
MDR_3000

Postby erawtik » Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:37 pm

well that sucks.......upgrade the boards???
erawtik

Postby Abe Froman » Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:39 pm

erawtik wrote:well that sucks.......upgrade the boards???

Abe Froman wrote:u make the first payment and im sure balk and MDR would be happy to add it :)
Abe Froman

Postby erawtik » Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:46 pm

Abe Froman wrote:

Abe Froman wrote:u make the first payment and im sure balk and MDR would be happy to add it :)

well the files are free to download to upgrade the boards and the file to add tapatalk is free it is just time and will bring the boards more up to date. Why are you obsessed with this payment stuff???? I just gave money to my club for this year i know it doesnt have to do with the site but atleast im helping the sport in my area.
erawtik

Postby The Donator » Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:59 pm

So whats going on here? Someone with 7 posts wants this board upgraded for his phone? :roll:
I speak my mind, cuz bitin' my tongue hurts
The Donator

Postby erawtik » Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:02 pm

Yup but look at join date. I dont post much just read and learn problem with trying to help?
erawtik

Postby Abe Froman » Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:35 pm

erawtik wrote:
Abe Froman wrote:

well the files are free to download to upgrade the boards and the file to add tapatalk is free it is just time and will bring the boards more up to date. Why are you obsessed with this payment stuff???? I just gave money to my club for this year i know it doesnt have to do with the site but atleast im helping the sport in my area.

dang, i forgot we cant mess around in here :roll: captain serious
Abe Froman

Postby erawtik » Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:44 pm

Its all good its like the donator said people look at post count and see low post and think this person has nothing to contribute. Iv played 2 tournys and mabey 4 league games since i was showed the sport. Now since then iv prolly spent 500 plus on the sport for gear and payed for the entire year of leauge for this year and payed to the club. Now i can go out and play all day for free but i want to see the sport grow like all of you. So when i post my 2 cents and pretty much get criticized for it ya im gonna get defensive a bit.
erawtik

Postby Abe Froman » Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:06 pm

Post count or skillset does not come into play for me, if it was "the donator" saying this I would've lit him up 10x worse. Shit flys fast here, don't take it personal, enjoy the ride
Abe Froman

Postby The Donator » Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:12 pm

LOL @ me even wanting or even thinking about upgrading the board. And i never said you dont have anything to contribute. Look at it from our pov's.
I speak my mind, cuz bitin' my tongue hurts
The Donator

Next

Return to Suggestions