R-Pro Rhyno

Reviews for Innova Golf discs and any other Innova products.

R-Pro Rhyno

Postby irban » Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:49 pm

Anyone had a chance to try these yet? Be nice if it resembled my original Pro line. Softer yet stable. I haven't been able to find a suitable replacement.

Getting any of these Shane? If so, try to get something other than white.
~~~- ¥
irban

Location: A State of Minds. (the idiot who thought this was clever is back, did you notice?)

Postby jnecessary » Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:16 am

Anyone thrown one of these XG Rhynos?

https://www.discgolfvalues.com/store/in ... ductId=482
jnecessary

Postby Unity » Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:02 pm

I've got a couple. It had been quite a while since I've thrown a Rhyno before I got them, so I don't have much to compare them too. They're not super flexible (no where near as gummy as the picture makes them look). They feel pretty close to my soft Ions. Also, they're not all 175g. Of the three I ordered, two were 175g and one was 172g, so if you prefer a lighter weight i couldn't hurt to ask...and if you definitely want a 175g I would specify it.

As far as how it flies...when new it was a brick. No glide (even for a Rhyno) and it would fade hard and early. With any hint of a hyzer release it wouldn't go anywhere. Its a little more worn in now and will hold lines a lot longer than it would initially.

EDIT: The above was about the XG, not the R-Pro
Unity

Postby CalebP » Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:28 pm

R PRO RHINO just arrived ive thrown it about 15 times ( its winter ) it reminds me of a cross between an XD and a Discraft Banger pretty solid.
CalebP
Site Admin

Return to Innova