Camden One

Camden One

Postby Orange Guy » Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:15 pm

I got out there this morning and got 13 cleaned up. I tried to leave as much tree as possible, but just got the dangerous stuff out of the way. Also cleared that path off of 13 to the cement walking path.

Will be out there tomorrow morning to clean up 14.

If anybody sees anything on the original Camden that needs done and qualifies as a 1-man job, post up and I'll tackle it best I can.

While I was out there, a guy came through playing and asking when C:II was going to reopen and what he could do to help. May have a new face there on Thursday's worknight ... he seemed enthusiastic.
Orange Guy

Postby Orange Guy » Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:14 am

Talked with Dave Pannell today and the ruts on #8 will be filled with gravel tomorrow. He also has plans for a garbage can on every hole of both courses by spring.
Orange Guy

Postby GDL17921 » Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:07 am

Orange Guy wrote:Talked with Dave Pannell today and the ruts on #8 will be filled with gravel tomorrow. He also has plans for a garbage can on every hole of both courses by spring.

man that guy's come around...Awesome news.
GDL17921

Postby RonRazz » Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:31 am

Orange Guy wrote:Talked with Dave Pannell today and the ruts on #8 will be filled with gravel tomorrow. He also has plans for a garbage can on every hole of both courses by spring.

Is that for disc golfers or because rocky requested it for their cross country event? :lol:
RonRazz

Postby Orange Guy » Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:37 am

It's for the disc golfers.

I called him this morning and asked if he could dump some gravel in the far corner of the lot so I could wheelbarrow/shovel it into the ruts. He said he'd have his guys take care of it. He also apologized for not having the course mowed because he has to wait until after the cross country meet so as not to erase their route. Then he asked if I'd spotted any other pressing issues on the course that need taken care of.

He also will have guys out mowing what they can on today Camden II and said he hopes to free some up to get in there yet this fall and tackle some of the big stuff.
Orange Guy

Postby TreeLoveInman » Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:35 pm

I know this is an old post but, really really needs done again...Orrrr. We just need retaining wall blocks to kinda fix up a wall in front and on the sides type deal. Also need to fix underneath the pad since its all getting washed out, which I think building a wall and all that will re-direct that water.
Team Iron Lion
TreeLoveInman

Postby Nitsud » Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:50 pm

I'm assuming you mean hole 8?
I play the game, but I don't keep score. I can't win or lose.
Nitsud

Postby TreeLoveInman » Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:32 pm

Nitsud wrote:I'm assuming you mean hole 8?

Yes hole 8.
Team Iron Lion
TreeLoveInman

Return to Quad Cities (Milan, IL) - Camden Park