CLEANUP

Postby Abe Froman » Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:28 pm

medicinal funk wrote:
projectpuffindiscman wrote:
medicinal funk wrote: half the people i play with get angry and punch or kick them :(


well half the people you play with, i will punch and kick next time we meet. if you had any idea how much time and $ i spent re-working those signs they would not act like dipshits. please do your part to avoid ruining an already dilapidated course. and i hope to see you doing this so i can knock your friends fukin teeth out.


i tell them "hey take it easy dude" and "yeah, that's not cool" but they really don't give a shit, sadly. i haven't vandalized or destroyed shit, if anything i'm trying to stop it from happening. nowhere did i say they are my friends, i really hope i'm not being grouped in with them, as i've got nothing but respect for the local courses. i'm constantly cleaning up goddamn beer cans at shaver, it literally never ends

usually it goes like this: *someone throws shitty shot into tree, punches back of sign* "dude, don't break that shi~" "RAAGH I DONT GIVE A Chuck"

i think i just need to find a group of people to play with that aren't mostly drunken rednecks


if they have more beer than disc's, that's usually a sign that they're retards. i sooo hope to see this first hand. i would love to be there
User avatar
Abe Froman
 
Posts: 3242
Joined: Sun Aug 20, 2006 1:42 am
Location: legion park is my backyard

Postby medicinal funk » Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:24 pm

it's funny (and sad) because you can almost tell which holes at jones give people the most problems by how destroyed the sign is. the sign on hole 8 is mauled, mostly undamaged on hole 11 :roll:
User avatar
medicinal funk
 
Posts: 868
Joined: Wed May 19, 2010 8:36 am
Location: cedar rapids

Postby Grimm » Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:25 pm

medicinal funk wrote:it's funny (and sad) because you can almost tell which holes at jones give people the most problems by how destroyed the sign is. the sign on hole 8 is mauled, mostly undamaged on hole 11 :roll:


Hole 8 is hard? Why does hole 8 give everyone so much trouble?
I don't think it does give people too much trouble; it is just in an area that is least visible from anyone in the park or driving on the roads.
Grimm
 
Posts: 1316
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:02 pm
Location: Cedar Rapids

Postby Abe Froman » Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:44 pm

Grimm wrote:it is just in an area that is least visible from anyone in the park or driving on the roads.
User avatar
Abe Froman
 
Posts: 3242
Joined: Sun Aug 20, 2006 1:42 am
Location: legion park is my backyard

Postby medicinal funk » Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:08 pm

Grimm wrote:
medicinal funk wrote:it's funny (and sad) because you can almost tell which holes at jones give people the most problems by how destroyed the sign is. the sign on hole 8 is mauled, mostly undamaged on hole 11 :roll:


Hole 8 is hard? Why does hole 8 give everyone so much trouble?
I don't think it does give people too much trouble; it is just in an area that is least visible from anyone in the park or driving on the roads.


that makes more sense, vandalism is a pretty cowardly act
User avatar
medicinal funk
 
Posts: 868
Joined: Wed May 19, 2010 8:36 am
Location: cedar rapids

Previous

Return to Cedar Rapids - Jones Park

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests