Safe Fall E Series

Des Moines area leagues

Moderator: Single L

Postby Sidearm » Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:13 am

Boone, especially the "down under" part, would be good practice for those of us who are playing Wildcat Bluff on Saturday.
Sidearm

Postby Clue » Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:17 pm

Boone, Thu morning @ 8:30. Joe T and I for sure. Dave/Brian, how does that work for you?
Clue

Postby The Donator » Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:20 pm

Dont you guys have jobs? :?
I speak my mind, cuz bitin' my tongue hurts
The Donator

Postby irban » Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:26 pm

Clue wrote:Boone, Thu morning @ 8:30. Joe T and I for sure. Dave/Brian, how does that work for you?

Sorry, I can't get out until noon at the earliest. Plus I'm starting to realize I suck more playing in the morning.

About any afternoon works this week.

Edit: heading this one off.
~~~- ¥
irban

Location: A State of Minds. (the idiot who thought this was clever is back, did you notice?)

Postby Clue » Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:35 pm

Yeah, I would've leaned toward afternoon myself, but it's all Joe could do and I owe him a good ol' country ass whoopin.
Clue

Postby SpikeHyzer » Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:44 pm

I could probably do noon. I could just flip my plans around.
I could also do Wednesday if that would work better for you guys.

The Donator wrote:Dont you guys have jobs? :?

And yes I do, but I have over a weeks worth of PTO I have to burn between now and the end of the year or I lose it :wink:
The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge, but imagination.
SpikeHyzer

Postby discgolfduval » Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:46 pm

SpikeHyzer wrote:I could probably do noon. I could just flip my plans around.

And yes I do, but I have over a weeks worth of PTO I have to burn between now and the end of the year or I lose it :wink:

Im contempalting making this happen. The sooner you guys have something figured out here the better and Ill try and get it off.
discgolfduval

Postby irban » Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:57 pm

SpikeHyzer wrote:I could probably do noon. I could just flip my plans around.

Yeah, me too. I have about two months worth of PTO. Last year I got over my limit and lost about 60 hours because of a project. I don't ever want to get that close again.
~~~- ¥
irban

Location: A State of Minds. (the idiot who thought this was clever is back, did you notice?)

Postby Discgo » Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:08 pm

I have a sales route that kind of runs through/close to Boone on Thursday and would be up for playing. I have never played Boone all the way through because I got lost when I tried it the first time and would love to have a guided tour.
Discgo

Postby Clue » Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:23 am

I can play Wed morning or anytime Thu. It's pretty cold in the morning so I'd rather do Thu afternoon.
Clue

Postby SpikeHyzer » Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:29 am

Let's get this thing done. How about 12:00 at hole 1 on Thursday afternoon?
The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge, but imagination.
SpikeHyzer

Postby Sidearm » Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:00 am

The earliest I can be there is 1:45 p.m., because I have a luncheon to attend on Thursday. If you decide to move your start time back, let me know. Otherwise, have fun & I'll just go practice at Walnut.
Sidearm

Postby irban » Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:04 am

Sidearm wrote:The earliest I can be there is 1:45 p.m., because I have a luncheon to attend on Thursday. If you decide to move your start time back, let me know. Otherwise, have fun & I'll just go practice at Walnut.

That is a slightly better time for me too. Maybe we can catch you guys in the middle, then play the second round with you. Think you're staying for two?

Sidearm was the instigator here. Sad if he couldn't go. Does Wed. work any better for you reverend?
~~~- ¥
irban

Postby Sidearm » Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:24 am

Wednesday is even worse for me, but it's not a big deal if I miss out on the fun at Boone Thursday. If the weather forecast continues to call for rain on Saturday, I might just set up a sprinkler in the yard & practice my driving & putting in it.
Sidearm

Postby irban » Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:52 am

Sidearm wrote:Wednesday is even worse for me, but it's not a big deal if I miss out on the fun at Boone Thursday. If the weather forecast continues to call for rain on Saturday, I might just set up a sprinkler in the yard & practice my driving & putting in it.

Well, if they don't delay it but want to play a second, do you want to go Thurs? If not, I'll go ahead and get up there by 12 and leave you behind in Des Moines.
~~~- ¥
irban

PreviousNext

Return to Des Moines