Safe Fall E Series

Des Moines area leagues

Moderator: Single L

Postby rightcunnin » Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:33 am

I'm in.
I'm sorry that the middle of my sentence interrupted the beginning of yours.
rightcunnin

Location: further out of my f-in mind than previously thought.

Postby SARG27044 » Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:37 am

irban wrote:
SpikeHyzer wrote:BC straight up sounds good to me.

How about boone straight up instead?
Meh, 17 holes doesnt seem as fun as 18 :lol:
SARG27044

Postby irban » Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:04 am

z-man wrote:I wish this was happening Sunday morning...BC safari dubs does sound fun...
looks like that's when I'll be able to get out if anyone else can play

Shoot, tell where you'll be anyway. I'm available to play Sunday, unless you already have a foursome. And you can stand the glacial pace. :mrgreen:
~~~- ¥
irban

Location: A State of Minds. (the idiot who thought this was clever is back, did you notice?)

Postby SARG27044 » Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:14 am

I think Claring would allow you to come on down and throw a round with us at the tourny on Sunday... You could just say your playing a rec round behind us, and we let you "play through" on every hole :lol:
SARG27044

Postby z-man » Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:24 am

irban wrote:
z-man wrote:I wish this was happening Sunday morning...BC safari dubs does sound fun...

Shoot, tell where you'll be anyway. I'm available to play Sunday, unless you already have a foursome. And you can stand the glacial pace. :mrgreen:

I was thinking Walnut...assuming its still open. No foursome yet Brian, but I'd love to have some tunes while walking around the park :D Maybe sometime around 8:30 or 9?? That work for anybody else not playing in the 69 dubs tourney?
I'd love to get down and play Pickard Tyler, but I don't think I have the time available for that.
I want to get a vending machine with fun sized candy bars...and the glass in front is a magnifying glass. You'll be mad, but it will be too late.
-Mitch Hedberg
~namaste~
z-man

Postby irban » Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:19 pm

z-man wrote:
irban wrote:

I was thinking Walnut...assuming its still open. No foursome yet Brian, but I'd love to have some tunes while walking around the park :D Maybe sometime around 8:30 or 9?? That work for anybody else not playing in the 69 dubs tourney?
I'd love to get down and play Pickard Tyler, but I don't think I have the time available for that.

We would have to walk in to Walnut. It is closed. I'm not averse to doing that. They don't seem to mind if we park on the south street and walk through the vacant lot. Anyone else up? Steve, can you get your wife to let you out for a couple of hours to see your old bud?
~~~- ¥
irban

Location: A State of Minds. (the idiot who thought this was clever is back, did you notice?)

Postby Buzzznation » Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:31 pm

irban wrote:
z-man wrote:
irban wrote:

We would have to walk in to Walnut. It is closed. I'm not averse to doing that. They don't seem to mind if we park on the south street and walk through the vacant lot. Anyone else up? Steve, can you get your wife to let you out for a couple of hours to see your old bud?

Yeah I'll probably make it out for this special occasion.
NO!......Welp!?
Buzzznation

Postby z-man » Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:10 am

How does 8 work for everyone?? The earlier the better for me as I have to get back at a decent time to sort through some of my grandmother's belongings...

Steve...I can pick you up if need be...let me know
I want to get a vending machine with fun sized candy bars...and the glass in front is a magnifying glass. You'll be mad, but it will be too late.
-Mitch Hedberg
~namaste~
z-man

Postby irban » Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:57 pm

z-man wrote:How does 8 work for everyone?? The earlier the better for me as I have to get back at a decent time to sort through some of my grandmother's belongings...

Steve...I can pick you up if need be...let me know

Ok, Walnut at 8? I think it is ok to park on that south street right? Anyone heard otherwise?
~~~- ¥
irban

Postby z-man » Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:32 pm

We (my brother and I) parked there yesterday and saw a cleaning guy inside the park...he didn't say anything to us so I assume its fine
-Mitch Hedberg
~namaste~
z-man

Postby z-man » Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:19 pm

irban wrote:Ok, Walnut at 8?

Yup...that's the plan
-Mitch Hedberg
~namaste~
z-man

Postby Sidearm » Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:53 am

irban wrote:
SpikeHyzer wrote:BC straight up sounds good to me.

How about boone straight up instead?

I'm with Gunnick. I would like to play Boone sometime this fall. Anybody have the afternoon off? :)
Sidearm

Postby Clue » Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:56 am

Sidearm wrote:I'm with Gunnick. I would like to play Boone sometime this fall. Anybody have the afternoon off? :)

Let me think about that Dave, I'd be up for that sometime this week.
Clue

Postby irban » Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:17 am

Clue wrote:
Sidearm wrote:I'm with Gunnick. I would like to play Boone sometime this fall. Anybody have the afternoon off? :)

Let me think about that Dave, I'd be up for that sometime this week.

Yeah, me too I think. XC is over and weather is still nice. I bet the creek is down ok too. Object on that hole with the basket missing and we're set.
~~~- ¥
irban

Postby Clue » Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:23 am

irban wrote:Object on that hole with the basket missing and we're set.

Yeah, the green is so small there that you could easily just play +1 once you cross into the opening.
Clue

PreviousNext

Return to Des Moines