Foust

Moderator: Cydisc

Postby Baitbuckets » Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:37 pm

SARG27044 wrote:
Baitbuckets wrote:
The Donator wrote:
Buzzzed85 wrote:Donator i have no idea who you are but word is you don't even play tourneys...... in fact i think you got pointed out as a spotter for the FCC. Not sayin' I don't appreciate the work, just saying If you're going to knock players come up and prove yourself. We'd be happy to take any of your money! :D :wink:

What? I didnt mean anything against your club, i just dont like ames being a U of I graduate. Im sure i would take your money anyways.

First off, you are going to have to learn to beat the old man before you can take on the kids in Ames. Second, Aaron is a very very good player so do not underestimate him just because he does not play in tournaments and does not like Ames or ISU, when he did play tournaments he was always at the top. Now for Foust he is just a young'n, he only got good after his BW partner last year showed him how to play.
:lol: You may have shown him how to play, but we are still waiting for you to take your own advice and learn....

I am just a teacher not a learner, unless I am playing against Grant!
True Definition of a Minority - Being a Conservative in a Disc Golf League and wearing a PINK shirt.
Baitbuckets

Postby irban » Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:04 pm

Buzzzed85 wrote:My bad. Misunderstood :oops: But i'd love the challenge Donator. We may have to set up a little friendly bet for the Hub City Tourney....... That is if you're up to it :P

He'll play if you give him a ride I bet.
~~~- ¥
irban

Location: A State of Minds. (the idiot who thought this was clever is back, did you notice?)

Postby Sidearm » Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:23 pm

I think Donator (Lindsley) is anti-pdga (principle, money, some other reason?). Have you come up with a sponsorship package for Foust yet? It would be nice to announce it at the final DSM Bushwhacker's league night tonight. We're playing at Ewing if one of the Wak Paker's would prefer to announce it in person.
Sidearm

Postby The Donator » Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:26 pm

Buzzzed85 wrote:My bad. Misunderstood :oops: But i'd love the challenge Donator. We may have to set up a little friendly bet for the Hub City Tourney....... That is if you're up to it :P

No problem. Let me know the amount.
I speak my mind, cuz bitin' my tongue hurts
The Donator

Postby bergdawg » Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:11 pm

Sidearm wrote:I think Donator (Lindsley) is anti-pdga (principle, money, some other reason?). Have you come up with a sponsorship package for Foust yet? It would be nice to announce it at the final DSM Bushwhacker's league night tonight. We're playing at Ewing if one of the Wak Paker's would prefer to announce it in person.

He or whoever wants him sponsored should talk to Lyster.
"I'm so tough I wipe my ass with sandpaper."
bergdawg

Postby Sidearm » Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:50 am

bergdawg wrote:
Sidearm wrote:I think Donator (Lindsley) is anti-pdga (principle, money, some other reason?). Have you come up with a sponsorship package for Foust yet? It would be nice to announce it at the final DSM Bushwhacker's league night tonight. We're playing at Ewing if one of the Wak Paker's would prefer to announce it in person.

He or whoever wants him sponsored should talk to Lyster.

Never mind. I heard Beery beat him straight up at Ewing last night in the championship match. :oops:
Sidearm

Postby shane » Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:04 am

The Adel Disc Golf Club is considering sponsoring you for 2011, Lindsley. Razz

Sometimes it's just so easy even the preacher has to get in on it. Wink

Buzzzed85 wrote:If you're gonna knock the club you'd better have the balls and prove your worth buds. Not team Proflight Shane...... just you.

Hey Zack you need to slow your roll bud before you come at me. Just because I've been down don't mean I'm out. As far as proving my worth boss, I don't think I need to prove anything to you. You might want to at least read what I was saying before you go off. I was saying that it's so easy to insult the Donator that Sidearm who is a minister or something like that even got in on the action with the Adel comment. okay... okay...
Are you ready for the Challenge?
shane

Postby Single L » Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:18 am

Last edited by Single L on Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I'm not impressed with aces of any kind. 95% of the time, they're just bad shots that got lucky and happened to hit the chains. Otherwise, they'd have sailed 50' past the hole." ~ Cydisc
Single L

Postby shane » Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:19 am

Post fail
shane

Postby GDL17921 » Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:41 am

anybody wanna wrestle? :lol:
GDL17921

Postby shane » Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:06 am

GDL17921 wrote:anybody wanna wrestle? :lol:

always thought you were gay. Just figured you didn't know.
shane

Postby bergdawg » Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:07 pm

shane wrote: You might want to at least read what I was saying before you go off.

discin for dummies,Wak pak talent lack

He might have been refering to that.
bergdawg

Postby rightcunnin » Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:12 pm

bergdawg wrote:
shane wrote: You might want to at least read what I was saying before you go off.

discin for dummies,Wak pak talent lack

He might have been refering to that.

In jest league names from another thread?! Really?
I'm sorry that the middle of my sentence interrupted the beginning of yours.
rightcunnin

Location: further out of my f-in mind than previously thought.

Postby bergdawg » Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:35 pm

It's not so playful when he comes into the Ames forum and starts making "jokes." It seems like whenever Wak Pak does anything there's always someone there to make a joke or say we suck. It gets kind of old, especially when we've never done anything to anyone. He has to make jokes like that for a league that's raising money to clean up and make repairs of courses? Seems pretty childish. Disc golf isn't a big sport, I don't know why there isn't more support for groups trying to make it grow, it's counterproductive.
bergdawg

Postby The Donator » Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:37 pm

bergdawg wrote:It's not so playful when he comes into the Ames forum and starts making "jokes." It seems like whenever Wak Pak does anything there's always someone there to make a joke or say we suck. It gets kind of old, especially when we've never done anything to anyone. He has to make jokes like that for a league that's raising money to clean up and make repairs of courses? Seems pretty childish. Disc golf isn't a big sport, I don't know why there isn't more support for groups trying to make it grow, it's counterproductive.

I speak my mind, cuz bitin' my tongue hurts
The Donator

PreviousNext

Return to Ames Club