Another great Deadspin article

Sports related topics.

Another great Deadspin article

Postby The Donator » Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:24 am

I speak my mind, cuz bitin' my tongue hurts
The Donator

Postby GaW27166 » Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:42 pm

I am loving the picture and most of that was pretty Chucking funny. USC was hilarious.
GaW27166

Postby GDL17921 » Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:34 pm

I thought Iowa was hilarious.
GDL17921

Postby The Donator » Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:36 pm

Yeah because the whole farmer/corn thing is the only thing out-of-state sports bloggers can relate to us :roll:
The Donator

Postby The Donator » Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:41 pm

Drew is a hilarious writer but Deadspin is more known for the comments, like this little gem -

19. Penn State: I am sick and tired of everyone thinking Joepa is a sweet old guy. He is a ego driven old nutbag. His ego has ended a great rivalry between Pitt and Penn State because of him being pissed Pitt didn't join an eastern conference he envisioned. In 2002 he hung a ref doll in effigy off his office door. He hasn't actually been coaching the team since 2001 and yet is getting credits for the wins. He doesn't even wear a Chucking headset on the sideline. Chuck him with a rusty pole.

Every SEC school: There are 2 things people in the south do. 1. Hate black people. 2. Cheer on said black people on Saturdays and use it as state pride for their Chucking shitty uncultured states. Make up your mind you retarded cunts
The Donator

Postby GDL17921 » Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:59 pm

that is Chucking hilarious, I forwarded that to this idiot I work with that lives in Dallas. He's an Ole Miss grad who's one aspiration this fall is to make it up to Arkansas to watch the Ole Miss/AR game.....lmao. :lol:
GDL17921

Postby The Donator » Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:23 pm

Yeah in the comments a ton of people talk about how most SEC school are hardcore for their college but never even attended college in the first place, just hiliarious stuff in there -

"As an Atlanta resident, I'd like to send a hearty Chuck You to all the backwoods yahoo Dawg fans.

You are awful. You most likely never have, and never will attend any actual university. Or even be RELATED to anyone with an education beyond the 10th grade.

Your perverse pride in other SEC teams' bowl wins is shameful. Your naming a dog "Uggggga" is Chucking retarded and uncreative. Your stupid red and black pickup trucks make me hope for a deadly pile-up on the downtown connector. Athens itself blows ass for anyone who doesn't enjoy shitty college radio and casual racism. Your yahoo fans love to ruin my drive-time radio hour with calls to the local sports-talk radio shows to brag about how the whole nation should talking about your shitty team. Your AD is so Chucking inept at whoring around that a Chucking local hayseed junior sherriff's deputy was able to make the bust.

You're so awful you almost make me want to root for Georgia Tech... and everyone knows they're a bunch of binary-coding, Klingon-speaking faggots. "
The Donator

Postby The Donator » Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:26 am

11. Oregon: I had a bunch of nice things to say about this team, but Jeremiah Masoli stole my laptop. But I look forward to another year of this team wearing unis that give Japanese children Parkinson's disease. Also, the people of Oregon are Beaver-toothed, bike-riding fuckfaces.
The Donator

Postby The Donator » Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:07 pm

The Donator

Postby Single L » Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:16 am

I'm not much of a Deadspin guy but this shit is great (also posted on the Vikings Thread)

The Nate Jackson and Chris Kluwe Correspondence is hysterical.

Chris Kluwe is one funny ass dude ....... the Brian Wilson of the NFL
"I'm not impressed with aces of any kind. 95% of the time, they're just bad shots that got lucky and happened to hit the chains. Otherwise, they'd have sailed 50' past the hole." ~ Cydisc
Single L

Return to Sports