Lat64 Halo

For all the others, DGA, Lightning, Wammo, and others

Postby jnecessary » Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:52 am

Clue wrote:
smalls51691 wrote:500' golf shots or in a field? in the field i know a few

Ok, at 500ft I'll lay 2-1 with a 10 shot minimum. I'll pay you $100 for every throw over 500 if you pay me $50 for every shot you don't make 500. The ground rules are minimal wind and we measure first contact.

so much for that roller :lol:
jnecessary
 
Posts: 764
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:33 am
Location: Iowa City

Postby Chase20460 » Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:32 am

freburg36625 wrote:I love mbd!!! I have only played with one person in the midwest who can throw 500' and he doesn't live in des moines.


I dont know. Claring and Duden can both bomb, in an open field Id say they can get something close.

Golf Shots? No, I only know 1 or 2 that could consistently hit that mark. Neither work at a sporting goods store.

I still dont think people understand how far 500 ft is....the same goes for 460. Another laugher.
http://www.ironliondgs.com
"I dont come to bow, I come to blow"- Bob Marley

"Im in the Gooooooo!" - Francine Smith
User avatar
Chase20460
 
Posts: 5203
Joined: Sat Aug 19, 2006 9:51 pm
Location: 2630 16th St. Moline IL

Postby Clue » Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:08 pm

smalls51691 wrote:i didnt say me, but i know mdr and ben can make it over 500 fairly often..

Yeah, I'd do that bet with them too.
Clue
 
Posts: 4402
Joined: Sat Aug 26, 2006 10:03 pm
Location: Des Moines

Postby The Donator » Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:05 pm

If this ever goes through, Clue is going make f-ing bank.
I speak my mind, cuz bitin' my tongue hurts
User avatar
The Donator
 
Posts: 6304
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2006 6:07 pm
Location: West Des Moines, IA

Postby ghstinshll » Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:20 pm

jnecessary wrote:
Clue wrote:
smalls51691 wrote:500' golf shots or in a field? in the field i know a few

Ok, at 500ft I'll lay 2-1 with a 10 shot minimum. I'll pay you $100 for every throw over 500 if you pay me $50 for every shot you don't make 500. The ground rules are minimal wind and we measure first contact.

so much for that roller :lol:


I was thinking the same thing - you want it in the air, or on the ground? either way I'd wish I had that kind of $$ to just lay on the line.
##39027
ghstinshll
 
Posts: 4143
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:21 am
Location: Des Moines Area

Postby ghstinshll » Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:31 pm

Chase20460 wrote:
freburg36625 wrote:I love mbd!!! I have only played with one person in the midwest who can throw 500' and he doesn't live in des moines.


I dont know. Claring and Duden can both bomb, in an open field Id say they can get something close.

Golf Shots? No, I only know 1 or 2 that could consistently hit that mark. Neither work at a sporting goods store.

I still dont think people understand how far 500 ft is....the same goes for 460. Another laugher.



LMAO - where do THEY work, Chase?? I must REALLY need a change of career. Will this job make me more, or less? :wink: Will it allow me more time to play?
##39027
ghstinshll
 
Posts: 4143
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:21 am
Location: Des Moines Area

Postby Chase20460 » Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:44 pm

More or less what?
http://www.ironliondgs.com
"I dont come to bow, I come to blow"- Bob Marley

"Im in the Gooooooo!" - Francine Smith
User avatar
Chase20460
 
Posts: 5203
Joined: Sat Aug 19, 2006 9:51 pm
Location: 2630 16th St. Moline IL

Postby ghstinshll » Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:03 pm

:roll: uhhh - ninja branches? :lol:
Last edited by ghstinshll on Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
##39027
ghstinshll
 
Posts: 4143
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:21 am
Location: Des Moines Area

Postby MDR_3000 » Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:15 pm

Clue wrote:
smalls51691 wrote:i didnt say me, but i know mdr and ben can make it over 500 fairly often..

Yeah, I'd do that bet with them too.



I'll let you know when I have $500
If she can't swim....she's bound to drizzown.
User avatar
MDR_3000
 
Posts: 2970
Joined: Sat Aug 19, 2006 5:09 pm
Location: Straight outta NoCash.

Postby Crager » Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:06 pm

Porkchop wrote:
BTW ...... I'm kidding ..... I'm very jealous that we don't have a Camden II or even a Devil's Glen[/quote]

Or a Wildcat Bluff. :lol:
Crager
 
Posts: 396
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2007 3:20 pm
Location: 1 mile North of Wildcat Bluff DGC

Postby irban » Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:54 pm

ghstinshll wrote:- you want it in the air, or on the ground?

Seems like you would want that extra 30' you get from the Halo in the air, right? Just for cushion?
~~~- ¥
User avatar
irban
 
Posts: 5241
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 10:31 am
Location: A State of Minds. (the idiot who thought this was clever is back, did you notice?)

Postby ghstinshll » Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:18 pm

oh, of course. You know, some days one throw clicks better than another - so, whatever you say.. :P
##39027
ghstinshll
 
Posts: 4143
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:21 am
Location: Des Moines Area

Postby anubis080 » Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:44 pm

threw this disc about a dozen times yesterday and it felt great! It's stability is right between my bosses and nukes. Flies very straight with a sharp hyzer at the very end of the flight. Consistently outdrove my bosses/nukes backhand, boss still wins forehand.
"he always flips his nuke ss's over forehand"-Rich
"those are regular z nukes, Rich..."-Andy
User avatar
anubis080
 
Posts: 620
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:40 am
Location: Davenport, IA

Previous

Return to The Rest

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest