Chase20460 wrote:Okay, here the deal:
I am watching the weather and feel tomight shouldnt be a problem. That being said, be sure to either call or watch the board for possible changes.
If we get another round of rain this afternoon, Ill probably postpone until next week. I dont want the courses being torn up anymore than they will be if it can be helped. No rain, we play for sure. With rain, theres a chance we wont.
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 0 guests