Masters Tournament.....

Moderator: matt_m

Masters Tournament.....

Postby fsaddle » Sun Aug 12, 2007 9:35 pm

Jim and Mark. Tournament Sat. the 18th in Des Moines for people 40 and older. One round of 18 at Grandview. Lunch. One round of 18 at Ewing. Registration is at 8:00 at Grandview. Costs $10. See you there.
fsaddle

Postby Baitbuckets » Thu Aug 16, 2007 12:46 pm

Jim and Mark, please drop me a PM, that way I can get you all the information for our Master's tournament Frank is talking about and get your email address to add to the Master's mailing list. We are always happy to get new old guys.
True Definition of a Minority - Being a Conservative in a Disc Golf League and wearing a PINK shirt.
Baitbuckets

Postby Trammel » Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:35 am

Baitbuckets wrote:Jim and Mark, please drop me a PM, that way I can get you all the information for our Master's tournament Frank is talking about and get your email address to add to the Master's mailing list. We are always happy to get new old guys.

Sat the eightenth of july the same day as the Iowa Games ( at which i get a shirt and a chance at a gold medal ) um well yeah!
Trammel

Postby Cydisc » Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:53 pm

Local Helmet wrote:
Baitbuckets wrote:Jim and Mark, please drop me a PM, that way I can get you all the information for our Master's tournament Frank is talking about and get your email address to add to the Master's mailing list. We are always happy to get new old guys.

Sat the eightenth of july the same day as the Iowa Games ( at which i get a shirt and a chance at a gold medal ) um well yeah!

It's also 3 years ago.
Cydisc

Return to Creston Disc Golf Club