Moving to Grinnell

Moving to Grinnell

Postby RoxxStar » Tue May 18, 2010 5:31 pm

What up fellas?

I'm moving to Grinnell on Saturday (5/22), from Des Moines. Will be looking for some locals to throw with, since my normal posse will be an hour away. Unfortunately, I can't play league on Monday nights as I have class.

Will be looking for regular Thursday rounds (any time), and the weekends. I love playing night rounds as well. How's the Grinnell scene for night golf? I play Grandview glo disc on a regular basis and never seem to get hassled by the cops, but I think it is technically against the rules. I know the Grinnell cops can be kind of hard asses sometime, so was wondering if they crack down on this or not.

Anyway, hit me up if you are down for a round. I've only played the Grinnell course 3 times, but I am definitely a fan. I love those water shots ... :lol: Looking forward to playing it on a regular basis (I'm going to be close enough to walk to the course).

Peace.
RoxxStar

Postby Eberbach » Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:12 pm

Welcome to town! Actually I may have run into you the other night moving dirt from the new pin locations. Thursday is a little thin in Grinnell because several players go to Newton for their league. Weekends should be good though. If you can make it out Monday at 5 just to meet some locals that would be good to.

I haven't heard of the any problems with the police, since a couple of our guys were reported "skinnydipping" last year. What we do to get back a lost disc. Feel free to send me a p.m. and I can get you some local numbers of players.

Dave
Eberbach

Postby Melvins420 » Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:29 pm

This sounds like fun, guyssss. I'm in for some new meat. I mean players to play disc golf with, the greatest sport in the world!

Not!
Melvins420

Return to Grinnell Disc Golf