stolen discs

stolen discs

Postby Flip Master J » Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:23 pm

Yesterday I'm 99.9% sure that some kids ran off with my disc. I was playing hole 18, the wind caught my throw and put me pin high by the parking spacings. I was playing with 2 other guys and saw exactly where my disc landed. Anyway I saw some kids pulling out of their parking space (right by where my disc landed) and thought nothing of it till I found that my disc was gone. Just giving a heads up to everyone to keep an eye on your discs.
Flip Master J

Re: stolen discs

Postby IHearChains » Mon May 03, 2010 9:58 am

HawkeyeDSCR wrote:Yesterday I'm 99.9% sure that some kids ran off with my disc. I was playing hole 18, the wind caught my throw and put me pin high by the parking spacings. I was playing with 2 other guys and saw exactly where my disc landed. Anyway I saw some kids pulling out of their parking space (right by where my disc landed) and thought nothing of it till I found that my disc was gone. Just giving a heads up to everyone to keep an eye on your discs.

That sucks. When it comes to playing Turkey, I've found it's much more enjoyable before work, when the morons are still asleep.
IHearChains

Postby Captain » Mon May 03, 2010 10:10 am

IHearChains wrote: When it comes to playing Turkey, I've found it's much more enjoyable before work, when the morons are still asleep.

I too will never play TC after 2pm.
Captain

Postby iowapat » Mon May 03, 2010 11:56 am

Captain wrote:
IHearChains wrote: When it comes to playing Turkey, I've found it's much more enjoyable before work, when the morons are still asleep.

I too will never play TC after 2pm.

this

I prefer to get out there around 8 in the morn' on the weekends
This gun will not reload, cuz bitch I got extendos...
iowapat

Return to Coralville - Turkey Creek