Played it tonight.
- City mowed everything (except 1 &2).
- Unfortunately, bottom of 1 drainage is still an issue, need to do some more grading if the pin will ever be dry. Worst spot is to the East of the pin.
- I still can't get over the "defendenator" bush on 3.
- Looks like people are starting to play the slightly longer make-shift tee on 4. I may take a loppers out next time to clean it up a bit.
- Someone cut down a bunch of trees in the gully at the bottom of 6 so there is an opening in the middle. Opens up some more options for noodle arms like myself.
- There are still a bunch of punk azz kids that play out there, but baskets all seem firm.
Sarg, I'll call to pick you up the next time I go out to play it.
Calmer than you are.