2010 Team Tournament Tryouts

Moderators: GDL17921, Clue, shane

Postby Like_Water » Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:55 pm

The Donator wrote:Threw a 58 today, gf only 'witness' again tho...I hope you can take my word for it if im not able to play with you guys in the next few days


I've had a few messages that don't believe it. Gonna have to do it for real sometime soon.
If it kills, I got news, it ain't a side effect
User avatar
Like_Water
 
Posts: 5850
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:16 am
Location: Milky Way

Postby crazykrug » Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:57 pm

Discwrangler wrote:Here's a list of players so far, if I missed a score or a name, let me know.

Weaver : 53
Phil Dodds : 58
Tyler : 59
Joe Thompson : 59
Greenleaf : 59
Claring : 60
Mikal : 60
Walsh : 61
Fausch : 63
Greenwood : 64
Dan Ferch : 66


Beeman
Kati Meyers
Bruce Meyers
Kyle Schultz
Trent Tinlin
Adan Foust
Allison Cremer
Joe Wiley
Elizabeth Jordt
Cole Ledbetter

Rusty Channon
Scott Innis


Walsh might have to confirm this but I thought he shot a 59 when him, Ferch, Rowan, Kerkove, Kerkove's brother in law and myself played last week.
crazykrug
 
Posts: 2007
Joined: Wed May 02, 2007 1:24 pm

Postby Beerman » Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:59 pm

Discwrangler wrote:if I missed a score or a name, let me know.


You missed more than one score and one name.
User avatar
Beerman
 
Posts: 1175
Joined: Mon Sep 25, 2006 10:12 am
Location: des moines

Postby GaW27166 » Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:24 pm

SpikeHyzer wrote:Aaron...I am playing again on Sunday. Let me know a time that works for you and I can probably meet ya out there. I think Ferch wants to play another round too on Sunday.


What time on Sunday? I was wanting to play this weekend as well and it looks like rain all day on Sat.
User avatar
GaW27166
 
Posts: 1762
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:49 pm
Location: Des Moines, IA

Postby SARG27044 » Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:41 pm

crazykrug wrote:
Discwrangler wrote:Here's a list of players so far, if I missed a score or a name, let me know.

Weaver : 53
Phil Dodds : 58
Tyler : 59
Joe Thompson : 59
Greenleaf : 59
Claring : 60
Mikal : 60
Walsh : 61
Fausch : 63
Greenwood : 64
Dan Ferch : 66


Beeman
Kati Meyers
Bruce Meyers
Kyle Schultz
Trent Tinlin
Adan Foust
Allison Cremer
Joe Wiley
Elizabeth Jordt
Cole Ledbetter

Rusty Channon
Scott Innis


Walsh might have to confirm this but I thought he shot a 59 when him, Ferch, Rowan, Kerkove, Kerkove's brother in law and myself played last week.
he might have already had is 2 qualifying rounds turned in by then....I was in the same boat
SARG27044
 
Posts: 6724
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:28 pm
Location: D.M.

Postby SpikeHyzer » Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:42 pm

Not sure yet on Sunday. I might play Pickard tomorrow with Steve and CP. It is only a 30% chance of showers tomorrow...until about 3 pm. If I don't play tomorrow...I am thinking 10 am Sunday.
The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge, but imagination.
User avatar
SpikeHyzer
 
Posts: 2177
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 2:26 pm

Postby GaW27166 » Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:56 pm

SpikeHyzer wrote:Not sure yet on Sunday. I might play Pickard tomorrow with Steve and CP. It is only a 30% chance of showers tomorrow...until about 3 pm. If I don't play tomorrow...I am thinking 10 am Sunday.


Shoot me a text about Sunday. I think you have my #. Tomorrow will be a gametime decision for me.
User avatar
GaW27166
 
Posts: 1762
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:49 pm
Location: Des Moines, IA

Postby SARG27044 » Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:27 pm

GaW27166 wrote:
SpikeHyzer wrote:Not sure yet on Sunday. I might play Pickard tomorrow with Steve and CP. It is only a 30% chance of showers tomorrow...until about 3 pm. If I don't play tomorrow...I am thinking 10 am Sunday.


Shoot me a text about Sunday. I think you have my #. Tomorrow will be a gametime decision for me.
In other words no, He will still be sleeping :wink:
SARG27044
 
Posts: 6724
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:28 pm
Location: D.M.

Postby GaW27166 » Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:28 pm

SARG27044 wrote:
GaW27166 wrote:
SpikeHyzer wrote:Not sure yet on Sunday. I might play Pickard tomorrow with Steve and CP. It is only a 30% chance of showers tomorrow...until about 3 pm. If I don't play tomorrow...I am thinking 10 am Sunday.


Shoot me a text about Sunday. I think you have my #. Tomorrow will be a gametime decision for me.
In other words no, He will still be sleeping :wink:


No I will be awake I have some important business to attend to before 8:00.
User avatar
GaW27166
 
Posts: 1762
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:49 pm
Location: Des Moines, IA

Postby Like_Water » Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:09 pm

Beerman wrote:
Discwrangler wrote:if I missed a score or a name, let me know.


You missed more than one score and one name.


Thanks. Found it.
Last edited by Like_Water on Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If it kills, I got news, it ain't a side effect
User avatar
Like_Water
 
Posts: 5850
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:16 am
Location: Milky Way

Postby The Donator » Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:14 pm

Discwrangler wrote:
The Donator wrote:Threw a 58 today, gf only 'witness' again tho...I hope you can take my word for it if im not able to play with you guys in the next few days


I've had a few messages that don't believe it. Gonna have to do it for real sometime soon.

Are you Chucking serious? Go Chuck yourself Greenwood and whoever else, seriously. I was actually making putts and when I do, I shoot well. This really pisses me off that my credibility is being questioned. Like I would shoot a mid 60's score and come here on the boards and blatantly lie and just make a Chucking score up. I am actually really happy about my two rounds. This pisses me off - whoever sent the Pm's to Tanner, explain why you are questioning me.
I speak my mind, cuz bitin' my tongue hurts
User avatar
The Donator
 
Posts: 6304
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2006 6:07 pm
Location: West Des Moines, IA

Postby Like_Water » Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:52 pm

Discwrangler wrote:Here's a list of players so far, if I missed a score or a name, let me know.

Weaver : 53
Phil Dodds : 58
Tyler : 59
Greenleaf : 59
Walsh : 59
Claring : 60
Mikal : 60
Beerman : 62
Fausch : 63
Greenwood : 64
Philips : 64
Dan Ferch : 66



Kati Meyers
Bruce Meyers
Kyle Schultz
Trent Tinlin
Adan Foust
Allison Cremer
Joe Wiley
Elizabeth Jordt
Cole Ledbetter

Rusty Channon
Scott Innis

Joe Thompson : 59 - can not play
Last edited by Like_Water on Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
If it kills, I got news, it ain't a side effect
User avatar
Like_Water
 
Posts: 5850
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:16 am
Location: Milky Way

Postby Buzzznation » Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:56 pm

SpikeHyzer wrote:Not sure yet on Sunday. I might play Pickard tomorrow with Steve and CP. It is only a 30% chance of showers tomorrow...until about 3 pm. If I don't play tomorrow...I am thinking 10 am Sunday.


Yep. Looking like a good window between 10 and 3. We are playing Ewing at 10. I would like to go to Pickard after that if anyone is down. Or just play another at Ewing. Got to get the stamina ready for next weekend.
NO!......Welp!?
Buzzznation
 
Posts: 5532
Joined: Wed Sep 13, 2006 4:00 pm
Location: Best city in the nation.

Postby Buzzznation » Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:57 pm

GaW27166 wrote:
SARG27044 wrote:
GaW27166 wrote:
SpikeHyzer wrote:Not sure yet on Sunday. I might play Pickard tomorrow with Steve and CP. It is only a 30% chance of showers tomorrow...until about 3 pm. If I don't play tomorrow...I am thinking 10 am Sunday.


Shoot me a text about Sunday. I think you have my #. Tomorrow will be a gametime decision for me.
In other words no, He will still be sleeping :wink:


No I will be awake I have some important business to attend to before 8:00.



Dang. Nothing like having to go in early on a Saturday for a safety meeting.
NO!......Welp!?
Buzzznation
 
Posts: 5532
Joined: Wed Sep 13, 2006 4:00 pm
Location: Best city in the nation.

Postby Beerman » Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:19 pm

Discwrangler wrote:
Beerman wrote:
Discwrangler wrote:if I missed a score or a name, let me know.


You missed more than one score and one name.


Thanks. Found it.


Thanks for giving me Coreys score. Pretty sure I shot a 62.
User avatar
Beerman
 
Posts: 1175
Joined: Mon Sep 25, 2006 10:12 am
Location: des moines

PreviousNext

Return to Des Moines Disc Golf Club

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests