Endless Store Hours.................

Chase and the Iron Lion have your disc golf needs covered.

Moderator: Chase20460

Endless Store Hours.................

Postby Chase20460 » Sun Nov 19, 2006 12:04 pm

As of the end of the month, Jessica and I are moving. ( Most have already known this..)

We will be living in the house NEXT DOOR to the Shop. ( Big White house you face when you pull into the lot and park.)

Basically, what this means is Im pretty much at the beck-n-call of disc golfers. Store hours will be pretty much whenever Im home and awake. ( Dont come by at 11 PM on Sunday...unless you call first! )

So, after the 1st, please be sure to spread the word. No more "Ive been by there 3 times, your never there!" I will pretty much always be available for you. This will help us with our slow down hours, and insure you can get what you need whenever you want!

Thanks everybody!
http://www.ironliondgs.com
"I dont come to bow, I come to blow"- Bob Marley

"Im in the Gooooooo!" - Francine Smith
Chase20460

Postby exhumed07 » Sun Nov 19, 2006 3:01 pm

Well I'm one of those guys u talk about stopping by and ur never there. But it aint a big deal. it will be nice to go and stop by the shop and if ur not there I can bother u at home while eating lunch. lol or bug u as u eat dinner (but as long as I call first) lol Well anyways congrats on the move when it happens and if u need any help I got a truck. oh and off the subject do u know if the camden legue or prspect legue is still going on? and when is the end of my membership for the qc disc golf club over with? the end of the year? or is it the day I signed up? thanks chase
exhumed07

Postby flyinplastic23 » Sun Nov 19, 2006 10:00 pm

the day you signed up.... who is this? do i have your info? I give access to the club forum and keep the list for club members
A person with great dreams can accomplish great things- Bob Rotella

Pionta Guinness, le do thoil
flyinplastic23

Postby jess20460 » Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:39 am

Well I'm one of those guys u talk about stopping by and ur never there. But it aint a big deal.

We're very sorry to anybody that has stopped by when we haven't been there. Chase and I do everything we can to be there as close to our normal hours as possible.. I work two other jobs though, and as you know, Chase is just as dedicated to his golf game as he is to the store.
Therefore, if your driving in from out of town, or your trip to Moline is solely to visit us-- PLEASE CALL FIRST!!! Like Chase said, our availablity should improve with our move-- but please call-- we will always make arrangements to be there! Hopefully by next summer we will be able to hire an employee and these conversations won't ever have to occur again!!!

Store Phone-- (309) 757-7685
Chase cell-- (309) 721-3450
Jessica cell- (309) 269-3257
jess20460

Postby flyinplastic23 » Wed Nov 22, 2006 10:26 am

kelly wants to be an employee
A person with great dreams can accomplish great things- Bob Rotella

Pionta Guinness, le do thoil
flyinplastic23

Postby jess20460 » Wed Nov 22, 2006 4:27 pm

You wanna work every saturday???? Give up touring next summer??? The job's yours..
jess20460

Postby Chase20460 » Wed Nov 29, 2006 2:28 pm

Alright everybody....

We are pretty much full time in the new house. Feel free to stop by if your in need of a disc, regardless of normal store hours, IF neccesary.

Also remember, this place is pretty big. If your coming here for a tourney or are just passing through and need a place to crash, we have couches, beds, and more floor space than Ive ever had to offer in my whole life. Its a big house, and we dont have much stuff.
http://www.ironliondgs.com
"I dont come to bow, I come to blow"- Bob Marley

"Im in the Gooooooo!" - Francine Smith
Chase20460

Return to Iron Lion Disc Golf Supply