Hey Chase

Chase and the Iron Lion have your disc golf needs covered.

Moderator: Chase20460

Hey Chase

Postby cubspunc » Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:47 pm

I was just curious if or when you're getting those quad shock straps in? I called your store and left a message over a week ago and got no reply so hoping you can get back to me on this. I was just going to go buy them online for like $40 but didn't know if you sold them for any cheaper. Lemme know, thanks.
cubspunc
 
Posts: 118
Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2006 11:34 am
Location: Davenport

Postby GDL17921 » Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:47 am

nobody sells them any cheaper than 40 bones.....especially to cubs fans. :lol:
User avatar
GDL17921
 
Posts: 8547
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:57 am
Location: on a rock

Postby Buzzznation » Thu Feb 07, 2008 10:35 am

GDL2000 wrote:nobody sells them any cheaper than 40 bones.....especially to cubs fans. :lol:


Oh no he didn't. And if your a Card's fan you get it for $35, but there is dog poop smeared into it :lol:
NO!......Welp!?
Buzzznation
 
Posts: 5532
Joined: Wed Sep 13, 2006 4:00 pm
Location: Best city in the nation.

Postby GDL17921 » Thu Feb 07, 2008 10:40 am

Yeah, that's why I recommend the Gateway backpack to folks. 8)
User avatar
GDL17921
 
Posts: 8547
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:57 am
Location: on a rock

Re: Hey Chase

Postby Chase20460 » Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:15 pm

cubspunc wrote:I was just curious if or when you're getting those quad shock straps in? I called your store and left a message over a week ago and got no reply so hoping you can get back to me on this. I was just going to go buy them online for like $40 but didn't know if you sold them for any cheaper. Lemme know, thanks.



Sorry I missed your call. I have none in stock, but expect to at some point. ( I know, Ive been saying that for awhile. )

They will cost 40$. The Innova ones due out this spring will be cheaper, both in price and design.

Sorry again about not getting the phone call.
http://www.ironliondgs.com
"I dont come to bow, I come to blow"- Bob Marley

"Im in the Gooooooo!" - Francine Smith
User avatar
Chase20460
 
Posts: 5203
Joined: Sat Aug 19, 2006 9:51 pm
Location: 2630 16th St. Moline IL

Postby swan » Fri Feb 08, 2008 10:54 am

Please put me down for these as well.
swan
 
Posts: 320
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:38 pm
Location: moline

Postby cubspunc » Fri Feb 08, 2008 11:33 am

You don't get an expected date of getting them in? I just want to make sure that by the first nice day outside (which doesn't look to soon) I will have the straps on my bag :)
cubspunc
 
Posts: 118
Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2006 11:34 am
Location: Davenport

Postby Chase20460 » Fri Feb 08, 2008 11:45 am

cubspunc wrote:You don't get an expected date of getting them in? I just want to make sure that by the first nice day outside (which doesn't look to soon) I will have the straps on my bag :)



The expected date is when the store has enough money to make the order. Thats the long and short of it. As we are technically closed for the month, Id say it will be early Smarch. At least on the Quads. For the Innova straps, thats TBD by them.
http://www.ironliondgs.com
"I dont come to bow, I come to blow"- Bob Marley

"Im in the Gooooooo!" - Francine Smith
User avatar
Chase20460
 
Posts: 5203
Joined: Sat Aug 19, 2006 9:51 pm
Location: 2630 16th St. Moline IL

Postby cubspunc » Sat Feb 09, 2008 12:32 am

alright, thanks
cubspunc
 
Posts: 118
Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2006 11:34 am
Location: Davenport

Postby Chase20460 » Sun Feb 10, 2008 12:31 am

Chase20460 wrote:
cubspunc wrote:You don't get an expected date of getting them in? I just want to make sure that by the first nice day outside (which doesn't look to soon) I will have the straps on my bag :)



The expected date is when the store has enough money to make the order. Thats the long and short of it. As we are technically closed for the month, Id say it will be early Smarch. At least on the Quads. For the Innova straps, thats TBD by them.



Just re-read this, and didnt like the way it sounded. I wasnt trying to be a jerk or anything. What I should of said was you may want to check online because it may be a bit for us. And we arent really closed, but the store front is for awhil, until some repairs are made. I still have tons of discs in my dining room and everywhere else and still plan on doing business when the weather breaks.
http://www.ironliondgs.com
"I dont come to bow, I come to blow"- Bob Marley

"Im in the Gooooooo!" - Francine Smith
User avatar
Chase20460
 
Posts: 5203
Joined: Sat Aug 19, 2006 9:51 pm
Location: 2630 16th St. Moline IL


Return to Iron Lion Disc Golf Supply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron