MENTAL GAME

Learn to throw from local experts.

MENTAL GAME

Postby KePP » Tue May 01, 2007 10:42 am

The Golfer's Mind, by Dr. Bob Rotella

This is an audio CD I've had for awhile and like to re-listen to here and there. I remember a post about this on the old forums so I thought I'd make a new one. Its worth the purchase even if you only listen to it once.

The first four tracks are his "republican" tracks - I would definitely suggest skipping these once you've heard them the first time. Sorry if I offended anybody, what I mean is he uses these tracks to validate himself through boasting.
KePP

Postby SpikeHyzer » Tue May 01, 2007 12:25 pm

Back when I used to play competitive ball golf I got "Zen Golf" on CD to listen to. It is also a good one to get. You can make many parallels between what the author states about ball golf to disc golf.
SpikeHyzer

Postby The Donator » Tue May 01, 2007 1:04 pm

Oh yeah this stuff works great. Dustin Fee listened to all four of Rotella's audio tapes on the way to the Homie's tournament, and proceeded to win. I slept the whole way through, and didnt cash.
I speak my mind, cuz bitin' my tongue hurts
The Donator

Postby dfee » Tue May 01, 2007 2:57 pm

LOL, those tapes may have helped, or I was just better back then.....cuz I haven't listened to those tapes since and I've slowly gotten worse to where I'm shooting about 940 golf every weekend... :( I'm going to have to get those back out and see if they help.
dfee

Postby Buzzznation » Tue May 01, 2007 4:09 pm

dfee wrote:LOL, those tapes may have helped, or I was just better back then.....cuz I haven't listened to those tapes since and I've slowly gotten worse to where I'm shooting about 940 golf every weekend... :( I'm going to have to get those back out and see if they help.

It's because you left Iowa :lol:
NO!......Welp!?
Buzzznation

Postby dx pete » Sun May 06, 2007 11:00 am

yeah, I skipped straight to the "democratic" tapes and now I just self-loathe, thanks. :D
opulence, I has it.
dx pete

Postby Alex O » Sun May 06, 2007 6:51 pm

Pete, I think you mean democrat (not democratic)...
Remember Lepanto!
Alex O

Re: MENTAL GAME

Postby flyinplastic23 » Mon May 14, 2007 9:13 am

KePP wrote:The Golfer's Mind, by Dr. Bob Rotella

This is an audio CD I've had for awhile and like to re-listen to here and there. I remember a post about this on the old forums so I thought I'd make a new one. Its worth the purchase even if you only listen to it once.

The first four tracks are his "republican" tracks - I would definitely suggest skipping these once you've heard them the first time. Sorry if I offended anybody, what I mean is he uses these tracks to validate himself through boasting.

keppy can I borrow those? I am reading his book, golf is not a game of perfect now.
A person with great dreams can accomplish great things- Bob Rotella

Pionta Guinness, le do thoil
flyinplastic23

Postby KePP » Mon May 14, 2007 12:44 pm

Sure can. Remember to ask next time you see me, I'll have it in my car.
KePP

Return to Throwing Technique