Found: Yellow Champion Orc 168g

Found: Yellow Champion Orc 168g

Postby greedo » Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:59 am

I found the disc on 18 at walnut last night. The disc has the name Tao Costello on it. I called the number on the disc, which apparently had been changed because it took me 5minutes to explain what a disc was.

Anyhow, if it's yours let me know.
greedo

Postby Buzzznation » Tue Apr 17, 2007 12:02 pm

Funny thing about lost discs out there. I got a call yesterday from a restricted number. It sounded just like Pablo from Napoleon Dynamite. He said he found my disc but it was split in half :shock:
NO!......Welp!?
Buzzznation

Postby irban » Tue Apr 17, 2007 1:22 pm

Buzzznation wrote:Funny thing about lost discs out there. I got a call yesterday from a restricted number. It sounded just like Pablo from Napoleon Dynamite. He said he found my disc but it was split in half :shock:

Blair Witch? Some night we're going to be out there and Kyle Schultz will come wild eyed and hollaring out of the woods with no shirt on. Um...wait.
~~~- ¥
irban

Location: A State of Minds. (the idiot who thought this was clever is back, did you notice?)

Postby The Donator » Tue Apr 17, 2007 3:45 pm

Buzzznation wrote:Funny thing about lost discs out there. I got a call yesterday from a restricted number. It sounded just like Pablo from Napoleon Dynamite. He said he found my disc but it was split in half :shock:

Lol, thats funny. I lost one of my money Beasts out there last year on hole 9, and got a call a few weeks ago from someone in Colorado that said he found it on a local course there, and ive never been to Colorado. I asked him if I could pay him for it along w/ shipping, and hes just like "Umm, no, sorry" and hung up.
I speak my mind, cuz bitin' my tongue hurts
The Donator

Return to Des Moines (Johnston) - Walnut Ridge Recreation Area