What happen with the poll?

What happen with the poll?

Postby puppetmaster » Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:32 am

I like going to ewing but what happened with the poll? thought some baskets were going to get moved some time this year? Is this going to happen? My thoughts are If I had different pin locations in Norwalk, I would be changing all the time so people dont get board with it. I thought thats why there were different poll keepers.
'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'
puppetmaster

Postby bman12449 » Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:33 am

I normally am all over getting the baskets moved out there routinely every year. i have had some personal issues to deal with this year so i apologize for not following thru on my previous posts. I will move a few of them here in the next week we have the dsm open coming up and the td wants to keep most of the current locations. The only baskets that will get moved are #7,#13,#17. Once again i apologize for not giving some of the other pins some love.
bman12449

Postby irban » Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:13 am

Yeah Beaman, you never do anything I noticed.

Hope everything is ok.
~~~- ¥
irban

Location: A State of Minds. (the idiot who thought this was clever is back, did you notice?)

Postby Buzzznation » Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:33 am

No need to appologize B. Your work on that course is more than appreciated. :D
NO!......Welp!?
Buzzznation

Postby ghstinshll » Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:20 am

the baskets are fine, esp if you've got something going on where you can't get to them. Maybe after the open someone can help move htem to mix it up a little...
##39027
ghstinshll

Return to Des Moines - Ewing Park