Hole 8

Hole 8

Postby treeMD » Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:39 am

The power company was out workin yesterday, clearing the power lines that run down the left side of 8 and nine and then across the dam. basically they cleared out the entire left side of hole 8 other then the three large trees up near the basket(same trees that create the left side of the hyzer window on 9).

so 8 will no longer be a tunnel shot up the hill. It will be a big, open left to right shot, or the big hyzer(which seems pointless now)
Q 32845
treeMD

Postby RonRazz » Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:40 pm

Well that sucks just makes it easier for those that couldn't hit either of those lines.
RonRazz

Postby The Donator » Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:29 pm

I think it may be better. I always thought it was somewhat flukey the way it was...ive completely nailed both lines and still had 40+...played it dozens of times and only birds ive seen are from stable rollers up the gut...
I speak my mind, cuz bitin' my tongue hurts
The Donator

Postby MDR_3000 » Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:41 pm

The Donator wrote:I think it may be better. I always thought it was somewhat flukey the way it was...ive completely nailed both lines and still had 40+

then you didn't nail it....

...played it dozens of times and only birds ive seen are from stable rollers up the gut...

....start playing with grown ups.
If she can't swim....she's bound to drizzown.
MDR_3000

Postby The Donator » Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:53 pm

MDR_3000 wrote:
The Donator wrote:I think it may be better. I always thought it was somewhat flukey the way it was...ive completely nailed both lines and still had 40+

...played it dozens of times and only birds ive seen are from stable rollers up the gut...

Que??
The Donator

Postby treeMD » Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:02 pm

The Donator wrote:I think it may be better. I always thought it was somewhat flukey the way it was...ive completely nailed both lines and still had 40+...played it dozens of times and only birds ive seen are from stable rollers up the gut...

It may be better, only time will tell. It certainly makes it an easier birdie opportunity, although not a gimme.

Ive seen several birdies on this hole before, mostly from the hyzer line. Ive even got it a couple times, so its definately doable. Got close going up the gut a couple times last november, just couldnt make the putt.
Q 32845
treeMD

Postby MDR_3000 » Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:56 pm

The Donator wrote:
MDR_3000 wrote:

Que??

should i write it in spanish?
If she can't swim....she's bound to drizzown.
MDR_3000

Postby The Donator » Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:27 pm

Nah youre good, it wouldnt make sense in that language either
The Donator

Return to Davenport - West Lake