Greatest. Song. Ever.

General topics - anything goes within reason, keep it civil.

Greatest. Song. Ever.

Postby discgolfduval » Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:28 am

discgolfduval
 
Posts: 2961
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2006 3:37 pm

Postby The Donator » Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:36 am

No
I speak my mind, cuz bitin' my tongue hurts
User avatar
The Donator
 
Posts: 6303
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2006 6:07 pm
Location: West Des Moines, IA

Postby SARG27044 » Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:41 am

Dont watch unless you wanna get Rick Roll'd
SARG27044
 
Posts: 6708
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:28 pm
Location: D.M.

Postby Cydisc » Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:36 am

SARG27044 wrote:Dont watch unless you wanna get Rick Roll'd


Rick rolling is still a thing?
User avatar
Cydisc
 
Posts: 2332
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 9:41 pm
Location: Ames, IA

Postby Like_Water » Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:53 pm

Cydisc wrote:
SARG27044 wrote:Dont watch unless you wanna get Rick Roll'd


Rick rolling is still a thing?


Fausch just found it. 2020 is going to be an epic year for him when he gets a new phone AND discovers twitter.
If it kills, I got news, it ain't a side effect
User avatar
Like_Water
 
Posts: 5845
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:16 am
Location: Milky Way

Postby 10up » Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:09 pm

wack
you're not the girl you think you are
User avatar
10up
 
Posts: 3035
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2006 11:55 am
Location: inside my pants

Postby GDL17921 » Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:15 pm

Like_Water wrote:
Cydisc wrote:
SARG27044 wrote:Dont watch unless you wanna get Rick Roll'd


Rick rolling is still a thing?


Fausch just found it. 2020 is going to be an epic year for him when he gets a new phone AND discovers twitter.


what the heck is twitter?
User avatar
GDL17921
 
Posts: 8537
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:57 am
Location: on a rock

Postby The Donator » Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:34 pm

Some sort of celebrity thing, hopefully it dies out in a couple years. But prolly wont if ESPN has anything to do with it.
I speak my mind, cuz bitin' my tongue hurts
User avatar
The Donator
 
Posts: 6303
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2006 6:07 pm
Location: West Des Moines, IA

Postby Like_Water » Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:50 pm

GDL17921 wrote:
Like_Water wrote:
Cydisc wrote:
SARG27044 wrote:Dont watch unless you wanna get Rick Roll'd


Rick rolling is still a thing?


Fausch just found it. 2020 is going to be an epic year for him when he gets a new phone AND discovers twitter.


what the heck is twitter?


news, info, entertainment, connectivity all in one place, in less than 140 characters. Iowa should catch on in a couple years.
If it kills, I got news, it ain't a side effect
User avatar
Like_Water
 
Posts: 5845
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:16 am
Location: Milky Way


Return to Stuff

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests