It's Change Time ( not a political thread ) :)

General topics - anything goes within reason, keep it civil.

Postby Chase20460 » Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:56 am

Take it easy buddy. Stay in touch.
http://www.ironliondgs.com
"I dont come to bow, I come to blow"- Bob Marley

"Im in the Gooooooo!" - Francine Smith
Chase20460

Postby irban » Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:02 pm

rightcunnin wrote:I definitely want to spend a day at Walnut before I go so this Sunday is the day! I'll probably be out there by 11 and plan on staying until the gate closes. Dubs, singles,triples,wolf,skins,match play, I dont care. I just want to hang out at The Country Club on a Sunday. Come out and have some fun!

Glow tomorrow you think? If not, isn't there something going on tonight? I might want to check that out.
~~~- ¥
irban

Location: A State of Minds. (the idiot who thought this was clever is back, did you notice?)

Postby GDL17921 » Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:12 pm

irban wrote:
rightcunnin wrote:I definitely want to spend a day at Walnut before I go so this Sunday is the day! I'll probably be out there by 11 and plan on staying until the gate closes. Dubs, singles,triples,wolf,skins,match play, I dont care. I just want to hang out at The Country Club on a Sunday. Come out and have some fun!

Glow tomorrow you think? If not, isn't there something going on tonight? I might want to check that out.

GVCC at Sleepy Hollow tonight 515 tee time....$3.....
GDL17921

Postby irban » Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:35 am

bump.
~~~- ¥
irban

Location: A State of Minds. (the idiot who thought this was clever is back, did you notice?)

Previous

Return to Stuff