Model Disc Golfer

General topics - anything goes within reason, keep it civil.

Postby Discgo » Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:51 am

SARG27044 wrote:All I know, is I'd rather watch her bang putts, then a certain someone checking out their own calves on the tee pad.... :roll:
I like my calves :(
Discgo

Postby SpikeHyzer » Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:53 am

GDL17921 wrote:The last time I checked narcisstic people don't introduce disc golf in 3rd world countries. She's a model, why would you have a problem with her concerning herself with what makes her a living? If you don't like it, you don't have to follow her on the social medias - and that's fine, but keep it to yourself. That's all I'm saying.

Nothing is accomplished by tearing her down for doing what she does to earn a living - other than making you feel better about yourself.

The definition of narcissistic is having an undue fascination with oneself. Being a narcissist and performing a good deed are not always mutually exclusive events. In fact, most of the time you would find such things to be congruent when dealing with a narcissist.

And yup...my number one goal everyday is to wake up and tear down people on forums so I can feel better about myself. You got me dead bang. :roll:
The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge, but imagination.
SpikeHyzer

Postby Chase20460 » Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:03 am

SpikeHyzer wrote:
GDL17921 wrote: You got me dead bang. :roll:

Youve seen the Don Johnson movie as well, eh? Thought I was the only one...and maybe MDR, but not exactly his subject matter...
http://www.ironliondgs.com
"I dont come to bow, I come to blow"- Bob Marley

"Im in the Gooooooo!" - Francine Smith
Chase20460

Postby SpikeHyzer » Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:08 am

Oddly enough...I have seen that movie. :lol:
SpikeHyzer

Postby GDL17921 » Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:21 am

hahaha you can say whatever you want. Let me make it a little simpler for you. You're being an asshole for putting down a girl that hasn't done a damn thing to you...ever. I should have just said that from the start and saved you a trip to wikipedia to try to justify your high schoolish behavior.

So you don't like her. Nobody gives a shit about your negative rants about chicks you'll never get to Chuck. I prefer to keep it positive.
GDL17921

Postby GDL17921 » Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:25 am

The Donator wrote:Probably because im a huge asshole?

and at least Lindsley can admit it :lol:
GDL17921

Postby SpikeHyzer » Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:27 am

GDL17921 wrote:

Pot...meet kettle.
SpikeHyzer

Postby Like_Water » Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:34 pm

I've never met her, so I can't possibly have a problem with her. I've heard people have a problem with her matching her bag with her socks. Flashbacks of 9th grade!
If it kills, I got news, it ain't a side effect
Like_Water

Postby Abe Froman » Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:43 pm

sounds like a bunch of haters.... humility is something most "visible" or upper tier dg'ers significantly lack regardless of fame, skill, gender, etc.... pointing the finger at this relatively new to the scene girl that happens to be a fashion model is so hypocritical it literally makes me choke on my soda. true she might want to tone it down a little but marketing follows the rules that no press is bad press. shes only putting herself out there as a product to sell the sponsors goods, and good for her. ive known/dated a few girls that were fashion models over my time and they all have the princess syndrome where everybody their entire life has put them on a pedestal. she might need to tone it down a little and seek some humility but dont we all.. dont hate the player, hate the game..

you guys continuing to argue the point sounds like the office girls at work talking about the tabloids and reality tv bs. laughable..
Abe Froman

Postby 1semenking » Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:52 pm

SpikeHyzer wrote:
GDL17921 wrote:

Pot...meet kettle.

I was first introduced to Pot by my Uncle Roger when I was in middle school. He never had me meet kettle though. If he is as much fun as Pot, I would love to meet him!!
1semenking

Postby Bugslayer » Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:24 pm

1semenking.....that is freakin hilarious! Nicely done! 8)
A mind is like a parachute.....it doesn't work if it isn't open!

Frank Zappa
Bugslayer

Postby geoffreylaw » Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:40 pm

Abe Froman wrote:sounds like a bunch of haters.... humility is something most "visible" or upper tier dg'ers significantly lack regardless of fame, skill, gender, etc.... pointing the finger at this relatively new to the scene girl that happens to be a fashion model is so hypocritical it literally makes me choke on my soda. true she might want to tone it down a little but marketing follows the rules that no press is bad press. shes only putting herself out there as a product to sell the sponsors goods, and good for her. ive known/dated a few girls that were fashion models over my time and they all have the princess syndrome where everybody their entire life has put them on a pedestal. she might need to tone it down a little and seek some humility but dont we all.. dont hate the player, hate the game..

you guys continuing to argue the point sounds like the office girls at work talking about the tabloids and reality tv bs. laughable..

I concur.

"A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything."
~Friedrich Nietzsche
geoffreylaw

Postby grodney » Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:49 pm

Sorta surprised one of you horn-dogs hasn't busted out a "Holly 'Fine Lay' Finley, AMIRITE BOYS!?!?!!!!!".
grodney

Postby Ferch » Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:24 pm

1semenking wrote:
SpikeHyzer wrote:
GDL17921 wrote:

Pot...meet kettle.

I was first introduced to Pot by my Uncle Roger when I was in middle school. He never had me meet kettle though. If he is as much fun as Pot, I would love to meet him!!

Code words G!
Pot=Marijuana
Wrench=Pipe
Kettle=Big Muthachuckin Hookah

Lol... Oh ya, Holly. She's hot, she has her own $, and she plays dg. Can she cook?
Living for flight. One day at a time.
Ferch

Postby Nohr » Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:49 pm

Questions.

First how do I disable user avatars?

2nd how many of you have talked with holly in real life not on facebook or some other website?
Nohr

PreviousNext

Return to Stuff