Model Disc Golfer

General topics - anything goes within reason, keep it civil.

Postby Abe Froman » Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:46 pm

AO wrote:Over the winter Kristine King has been talking a lil shit on Facebook about Holly. Guess who gets to play the 2nd round in Vegas with her today? Lol Love it!

http://www.pdga.com/tournament_results/99721


dnf, maybe she got h-factored...

i think red it hot. who gives a fuk what she says or does. more the merrier...
User avatar
Abe Froman
 
Posts: 3242
Joined: Sun Aug 20, 2006 1:42 am
Location: legion park is my backyard

Postby The Donator » Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:07 pm

What is "Finale" Finley? I thought her name was Holly or something.
I speak my mind, cuz bitin' my tongue hurts
User avatar
The Donator
 
Posts: 6304
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2006 6:07 pm
Location: West Des Moines, IA

Postby irban » Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:22 pm

The Donator wrote:What is "Finale" Finley? I thought her name was Holly or something.


Holly Finale' Finley #51277

Nickname, middle name or maiden name?
~~~- ¥
User avatar
irban
 
Posts: 5233
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 10:31 am
Location: A State of Minds. (the idiot who thought this was clever is back, did you notice?)

Postby GDL17921 » Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:35 pm

yeah god forbid somebody use an internet surname :lol:

Those are reserved only for people with wins at Lemon Lake. So Lindsley, and Eric McCabe are good. :lol:
User avatar
GDL17921
 
Posts: 8554
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:57 am
Location: on a rock

Postby SpikeHyzer » Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:24 pm

GDL17921 wrote:yeah god forbid somebody use an internet surname :lol:

Those are reserved only for people with wins at Lemon Lake. So Lindsley, and Eric McCabe are good. :lol:


Perhaps it's the narcissistic way that she presents herself, that people have an issue with her and/or her internet surname(s)?!
The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge, but imagination.
User avatar
SpikeHyzer
 
Posts: 2176
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 2:26 pm

Postby GDL17921 » Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:45 pm

SpikeHyzer wrote:
GDL17921 wrote:yeah god forbid somebody use an internet surname :lol:

Those are reserved only for people with wins at Lemon Lake. So Lindsley, and Eric McCabe are good. :lol:


Perhaps it's the narcissistic way that she presents herself, that people have an issue with her and/or her internet surname(s)?!


trust me Joe, I've been around the block a few times, and I guarantee you that's not why. But nice try.
User avatar
GDL17921
 
Posts: 8554
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:57 am
Location: on a rock

Postby SpikeHyzer » Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:01 pm

Wood, in your opinion, what do you think is the problem people have with her?
The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge, but imagination.
User avatar
SpikeHyzer
 
Posts: 2176
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 2:26 pm

Postby Like_Water » Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:52 pm

SpikeHyzer wrote:Wood, in your opinion, what do you think is the problem people have with her?


It's not her, it's the people. They feel insecure and threatened.

It's easier to knock someone down than build yourself up.
If it kills, I got news, it ain't a side effect
User avatar
Like_Water
 
Posts: 5850
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:16 am
Location: Milky Way

Postby Disc Golf Live » Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:56 am

SpikeHyzer wrote:Perhaps it's the narcissistic way that she presents herself, that people have an issue with her and/or her internet surname(s)?!


Yup. That would be it.
Disc Golf Live
 
Posts: 91
Joined: Sat Apr 14, 2007 10:03 am

Postby SpikeHyzer » Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:51 am

Like_Water wrote:It's not her, it's the people.


Are you kidding me with this garbage? That's just like somebody blaming the spoon or fork for making them fat.

As for DGLive, not sure if he is actually agreeing with me or being sarcastic, but I would be willing to bet that is one of the top reasons that people don't care for her.

As for my personal opinion of her and/or topics discussed in this thread...
- Do I think what she is doing for the sport is good? Yes I do.
- Does she open the sport to other venue's that might not be aware of the sport? Sure.
- Do I think she is hot? Not really.
- Do I think she is a nice person? No clue as I have never spoken with her.
The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge, but imagination.
User avatar
SpikeHyzer
 
Posts: 2176
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 2:26 pm

Postby The Donator » Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:09 am

Like_Water wrote:
SpikeHyzer wrote:Wood, in your opinion, what do you think is the problem people have with her?


It's not her, it's the people. They feel insecure and threatened


Lol wtf?? Might want to read this back to yourself...
Last edited by The Donator on Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
I speak my mind, cuz bitin' my tongue hurts
User avatar
The Donator
 
Posts: 6304
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2006 6:07 pm
Location: West Des Moines, IA

Postby GDL17921 » Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:24 am

The last time I checked narcisstic people don't introduce disc golf in 3rd world countries. She's a model, why would you have a problem with her concerning herself with what makes her a living? If you don't like it, you don't have to follow her on the social medias - and that's fine, but keep it to yourself. That's all I'm saying.

Nothing is accomplished by tearing her down for doing what she does to earn a living - other than making you feel better about yourself.
User avatar
GDL17921
 
Posts: 8554
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:57 am
Location: on a rock

Postby The Donator » Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:33 am

GDL17921 wrote:Nothing is accomplished by tearing her down for doing what she does to earn a living - other than making you feel better about yourself.

Not sure who is tearing her down. All i said is that she is not good looking. Like Joe said, good for her and what she does for disc golf, no denying that.
I speak my mind, cuz bitin' my tongue hurts
User avatar
The Donator
 
Posts: 6304
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2006 6:07 pm
Location: West Des Moines, IA

Postby Chase20460 » Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:46 am

The Donator wrote:
GDL17921 wrote:Nothing is accomplished by tearing her down for doing what she does to earn a living - other than making you feel better about yourself.

Not sure who is tearing her down. All i said is that she is not good looking. Like Joe said, good for her and what she does for disc golf, no denying that.



I agree. I dont care if she is a model. I know lots of girls that modeled, it isnt that big of a deal. You can buy your way onto that scene as well.

I wonder if she shows up to modeling jobs introducing herself as the next top model? Or does she just lack the respect it takes to be someone in this game as she has shortcut it with her looks and social marketing skill?
http://www.ironliondgs.com
"I dont come to bow, I come to blow"- Bob Marley

"Im in the Gooooooo!" - Francine Smith
User avatar
Chase20460
 
Posts: 5203
Joined: Sat Aug 19, 2006 9:51 pm
Location: 2630 16th St. Moline IL

Postby SARG27044 » Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:49 am

All I know, is I'd rather watch her bang putts, then a certain someone checking out their own calves on the tee pad.... :roll:
SARG27044
 
Posts: 6724
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:28 pm
Location: D.M.

PreviousNext

Return to Stuff

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron