Memphis disc golf

General topics - anything goes within reason, keep it civil.

Memphis disc golf

Postby Detra319 » Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:36 pm

Some of you may know my story, but anyways I am down in memphis for the summer it sounds like. Anyone knownof some good courses I can play? Anyone know anything about how I can find some kind of league or something?

I played shelby state park yesterday which was blast, and I saw something on dgcoursereview.com about bud hill which seems highly rated, but I am trying to get some perspective on this stuff. I really dont want to drive more than an hour but I will if there is something worth it.

Thanks peeps, go team eli!
The finial... Even with no clouds!
Detra319

Postby jnecessary » Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:14 pm

go to bud hill, i think they have a weekly league and the folks who own it are super cool. stopped there on the way through once and wish i had time to play more.
jnecessary

Postby JBOCK » Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:37 pm

Shelby state park has 2 champ 18s ... Check dgcoursereview.com ...showes tons of courses,maps, and links to local leagues etc....
A bad day at disc golf is still better than a good day at anything else.... Unless its also disc golf
JBOCK

Postby Detra319 » Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:55 pm

I did check it and i Even went to play it. Sweet course, lots of wicked elevation change. Reminded me of dexter lake in oregon, pretty sweet course. Couple iffy holes to start but the elevation uses are sick. And hole 18 is sweeeeeet.
The finial... Even with no clouds!
Detra319

Return to Stuff