Fantasy Disc Golf

General topics - anything goes within reason, keep it civil.

Postby Detra319 » Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:39 pm

D Fresh wrote:
gpdigity wrote:5 spots left


It's showing I'm in a league of 900 people...

Did I sign up for the wrong league?


Yes :wink:
The finial... Even with no clouds!
Detra319
 
Posts: 1220
Joined: Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:51 am

Postby IHearChains » Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:40 am

I thought this would be a little more competitive. :twisted: :P
IHearChains
 
Posts: 999
Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2006 11:09 am
Location: Iowa City

Postby Chase20460 » Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:01 pm

D Fresh wrote:
gpdigity wrote:5 spots left


It's showing I'm in a league of 900 people...

Did I sign up for the wrong league?



Did I as well?
http://www.ironliondgs.com
"I dont come to bow, I come to blow"- Bob Marley

"Im in the Gooooooo!" - Francine Smith
User avatar
Chase20460
 
Posts: 5202
Joined: Sat Aug 19, 2006 9:51 pm
Location: 2630 16th St. Moline IL

Postby Furniss » Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:16 pm

Second place for me...still first place loser I guess lol
Furniss
 
Posts: 235
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 3:33 pm
Location: West Burlington

Postby D Fresh » Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:07 pm

Chase20460 wrote:
D Fresh wrote:
gpdigity wrote:5 spots left


It's showing I'm in a league of 900 people...

Did I sign up for the wrong league?



Did I as well?


i'm guessing the iowadg league was full when we signed up so it put us in the general public league...

OR maybe greg banned us from the league due to fear of our fantasy disc golf dominance... BOOM!
DRJ
28780
User avatar
D Fresh
 
Posts: 297
Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2006 12:04 pm

Postby Detra319 » Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:16 pm

D Fresh wrote:
Chase20460 wrote:
D Fresh wrote:
gpdigity wrote:5 spots left


It's showing I'm in a league of 900 people...

Did I sign up for the wrong league?



Did I as well?


i'm guessing the iowadg league was full when we signed up so it put us in the general public league...

OR maybe greg banned us from the league due to fear of our fantasy disc golf dominance... BOOM!


Probably the former over the latter...his inet sucks, I will let him know that peeps want to know wtf is going on
The finial... Even with no clouds!
Detra319
 
Posts: 1220
Joined: Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:51 am

Postby Dale Jordal » Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:56 pm

Off to a poor start :oops: Finished 510 out of 1054, but that was with my number 2 man not showing up :evil: .

Anybody have Josh Anthon contact info :lol: .... I'm sure I seen his name on the pre-registion when I did my team .... anyway that was a waste of 1035 points.
FCDGC Home of the:
IA/MN Border Bash - (Iowa Tour Event)
Battle at the Bridge - (North Iowa Tour Event)
Forest City, Iowa
User avatar
Dale Jordal
 
Posts: 358
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2007 11:06 am
Location: Forest City, Iowa

Postby The Donator » Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:14 pm

Dale Jordal wrote:Off to a poor start :oops: Finished 510 out of 1054, but that was with my number 2 man not showing up :evil: .

Anybody have Josh Anthon contact info :lol: .... I'm sure I seen his name on the pre-registion when I did my team .... anyway that was a waste of 1035 points.

Yeah same here, sucks
I speak my mind, cuz bitin' my tongue hurts
User avatar
The Donator
 
Posts: 6303
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2006 6:07 pm
Location: West Des Moines, IA

Postby Potter » Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:41 am

The Donator wrote:
Dale Jordal wrote:Off to a poor start :oops: Finished 510 out of 1054, but that was with my number 2 man not showing up :evil: .

Anybody have Josh Anthon contact info :lol: .... I'm sure I seen his name on the pre-registion when I did my team .... anyway that was a waste of 1035 points.

Yeah same here, sucks

Make it 3 of us. When has Anthon ever missed an NT?! That guy always shows up on the first card
"I hyzerflip drones, biatch" ~Grimm
User avatar
Potter
 
Posts: 296
Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:08 am
Location: Cedar Rapids

Postby Carter45145 » Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:51 am

Potter wrote:
The Donator wrote:
Dale Jordal wrote:Off to a poor start :oops: Finished 510 out of 1054, but that was with my number 2 man not showing up :evil: .

Anybody have Josh Anthon contact info :lol: .... I'm sure I seen his name on the pre-registion when I did my team .... anyway that was a waste of 1035 points.

Yeah same here, sucks

Make it 3 of us. When has Anthon ever missed an NT?! That guy always shows up on the first card

And he always plays well at the Memorial! weird :roll:
Can't criticize our smile...
Carter45145
 
Posts: 251
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:38 am
Location: Newton

Postby z-man » Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:50 am

Potter wrote:
The Donator wrote:
Dale Jordal wrote:Off to a poor start :oops: Finished 510 out of 1054, but that was with my number 2 man not showing up :evil: .

Anybody have Josh Anthon contact info :lol: .... I'm sure I seen his name on the pre-registion when I did my team .... anyway that was a waste of 1035 points.

Yeah same here, sucks

Make it 3 of us. When has Anthon ever missed an NT?! That guy always shows up on the first card

make that 4...Thuggy must have popped a cap on one of his tires or something...
I want to get a vending machine with fun sized candy bars...and the glass in front is a magnifying glass. You'll be mad, but it will be too late.
-Mitch Hedberg
~namaste~
User avatar
z-man
 
Posts: 1481
Joined: Mon Nov 06, 2006 7:48 pm
Location: Anywhere and everywhere

Postby gpdigity » Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:52 pm

make the 5. damn you thuggy.

if some are wondering. the free league only allows 15 members in league and only allows for 8 tourneys.
gpdigity
 
Posts: 254
Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:20 pm
Location: cedar rapids

Postby Dale Jordal » Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:20 pm

Carter45145 wrote:And he always plays well at the Memorial! weird :roll:


Your right ... I did my homework and thats why is why I had him on my team. My #3 guy did well, as Don Smith typically also does well there and he did play well above his 998 average finishing at -12 and twentysomething place.
FCDGC Home of the:
IA/MN Border Bash - (Iowa Tour Event)
Battle at the Bridge - (North Iowa Tour Event)
Forest City, Iowa
User avatar
Dale Jordal
 
Posts: 358
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2007 11:06 am
Location: Forest City, Iowa

Postby IHearChains » Tue May 22, 2012 10:50 am

C'mon, sack up you sallys! Get back in the game and pick some golfers for KCWO.
IHearChains
 
Posts: 999
Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2006 11:09 am
Location: Iowa City

Previous

Return to Stuff

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests