Grandview Course

General topics - anything goes within reason, keep it civil.

Postby Single L » Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:27 pm

Jay you are correct, but as you know things with the city of DSM take awhile to develop. The suggestion I've offered up is simply a solution to solve the issue in regards to the shelter immediately. I fear if the issue persist to much longer the course in general could be in jeopardy.
"I'm not impressed with aces of any kind. 95% of the time, they're just bad shots that got lucky and happened to hit the chains. Otherwise, they'd have sailed 50' past the hole." ~ Cydisc
Single L

Postby TTrammel » Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:02 pm

Win the lottery and buy them from the city and then what they gonna say ?
Win Lottery LoL rest assured if I ever do will be spending alot of it on DISC GOLF only Course's......................................................No Private Course's , and course's that aren't mixed in with anything else shelter's ,basketball court's , swimming hole's , or picnicing or anything that could be dangerous for the rest of the public................Hell just me being at any course could be concidered dangerous for other's :lol:
Last edited by TTrammel on Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I speak my mind cause I can ! And no one can do anything about it !
TTrammel

Postby GDL17921 » Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:05 pm

If I win the lottery I guarantee you the scope of my spending will not be city parks. It will be good, accessible land, with lots of timber, elevation, water, and from that will emerge a course even better than Wildcat! 8)
GDL17921

Postby TTrammel » Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:11 pm

GDL17921 wrote:If I win the lottery I guarantee you the scope of my spending will not be city parks. It will be good, accessible land, with lots of timber, elevation, water, and from that will emerge a course even better than Wildcat! 8)

I just would buy them to f--- with them cause I don't like authority , never have never will
TTrammel

Postby Budhyzer 17696 » Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:30 pm

GDL17921 wrote:If I win the lottery I guarantee you the scope of my spending will not be city parks. It will be good, accessible land, with lots of timber, elevation, water, and from that will emerge a course even better than Wildcat! 8)

Let's not get too carried away Jay but it is nice to dream........about winning the lottery :lol:
Wildcat Bluff Crew Member
Budhyzer 17696

Postby blkwizardsonny » Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:49 pm

all in sssssssssss
TEAM PROFLIGHT SONNY
blkwizardsonny

Postby shane » Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:04 am

We've been in contact with the city all summer about hole 8, the last I spoke with them they were okay with 8 after looking at the line of trees that were planted a couple of years back to address the issue. They had 2 complaints 2 weeks in a row so it made them look at it. Seems like an easy way to get your money back for the shelter to bitch a little. As far as the woods goes it would be great. I've sat in meeting after meeting with the city and the neighbors and neither wants that to happen.

As far as erosion goes we have been talking to the city about that and were also putting a plan together for that.

I think it's great that the city is showing some interest with surveys, wondering where it will lead. My guess is they may be wanting to charge for leagues and stuff like that.
Are you ready for the Challenge?
shane

Postby blkwizardsonny » Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:07 am

thats all we need is to pay more for a cheesy league with a unfair handicap
lol
TEAM PROFLIGHT SONNY
blkwizardsonny

Postby grodney » Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:03 am

Pay-to-play would be awesome.
grodney

Postby Discgo » Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:28 am

A good place to discuss this and other issues would be the Des Moines Disc Golf Club meeting on Tuesday at 8 over at F&Os
Chain-outs since last ace - 1
Discgo

Postby TTrammel » Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:07 am

Discgo wrote:A good place to discuss this and other issues would be the Des Moines Disc Golf Club meeting on Tuesday at 8 over at F&Os
:D Yeah good place for you to discuss this Steve why don't fix it LMFAO (ur a joke Pal)........just saying LoL..
TTrammel

Postby MDR_3000 » Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:35 am

TTrammel wrote:
Discgo wrote:A good place to discuss this and other issues would be the Des Moines Disc Golf Club meeting on Tuesday at 8 over at F&Os
:D Yeah good place for you to discuss this Steve why don't fix it LMFAO (ur a joke Pal)........just saying LoL..

my brain hurts...
If she can't swim....she's bound to drizzown.
MDR_3000

Postby Discgo » Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:39 am

MDR_3000 wrote:
TTrammel wrote:

my brain hurts...

my feelings hurt... :(
Chain-outs since last ace - 1
Discgo

Postby MDR_3000 » Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:45 am

Discgo wrote:
MDR_3000 wrote:
TTrammel wrote:

my brain hurts...

my feelings hurt... :(

you understood that?
If she can't swim....she's bound to drizzown.
MDR_3000

Postby Cydisc » Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:19 pm

First rule of punctuation: It doesn't have to be correctly placed as long as you use a lot of it.
Cydisc

PreviousNext

Return to Stuff