Discmania ambassador contest

General topics - anything goes within reason, keep it civil.

Discmania ambassador contest

Postby MDP » Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:17 am

I know I'm fairly new to the boards, however, I've just been recently made a finalist in Discmania's ambassador contest.

You can vote for me here.

You can read more about the contest there. I think the Iowa DG community is fantastic and I'm enjoying getting more involved.

Part of my idea, which you can read about on my page, is starting a video blog. I hope to include walkthroughs of area courses in it. However, I know you guys have played a lot of the courses more than I have so I'm going to be asking for some help from people and most likely have some of the local guys actually demonstrate routes.

Aside from promoting Discmania, the videos will also promote Iowa disc golf since we have so many great courses.

If you have any questions let me know. I would greatly appreciate votes from fellow Iowa disc golfers. (Vote by "Liking" my page).
MDP

Postby MDP » Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:06 am

Big thanks to anyone who voted for me. I managed to move into 3rd place after the Scandinavians went to sleep. Hopefully I can hold onto for two weeks now...

If anyone has a question about my idea or the contest itself feel free to ask.
MDP

Postby MDP » Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:35 am

Still in 3rd!

Thanks again to anyone who took the time to vote for me. I could still use votes.
MDP

Postby MDP » Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:37 pm

Huge thanks to anyone who's taken the time to vote for me.

I'm in first with 1,105 votes!

The page only reads 1k but the votes still count. Voting ends early Wednesday morning so I could use all the votes I can get to hold on.

Thanks again.
MDP

Postby MDP » Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:18 pm

Woohoo! I made the top 3.

Huge thanks to anyone who voted. :D
MDP

Return to Stuff