The Failiverse

General topics - anything goes within reason, keep it civil.

Postby GDL17921 » Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:36 pm

The Donator wrote:
SARG27044 wrote:
The Donator wrote:
GDL17921 wrote:aww bud, and I thought it was gonna be a pic of Lindsley not paying Innis on hole 1 at Pickard after the alleged skip ace. :lol:

No one paid as far as I know. I bet you guys mentioned me first though, knowing you and your little crew...also nice job for all of you to weasel your way into your little 6-some first round, wouldnt want to have to split any of the good ol' boy group up
Please dont mention the word weasel when talking about anyone else ever again... And you have no clue what the Chuck youre talking about. Originally It was gonna be 4 of them in one group and 7 in the other. Until Tanner realized it would work out better with a 5 some and a 6 some. And nice weasling your way onto a team, when you should have said I dont have money to pay up when If I lose. You should have been Cali and Scott should have gotten a partner. Funny how I mentioned we should pay up front so there isnt any dickin around after the round...Cuz this isnt the first time youve skipped out on paying this winter(and Ive only played 3 rounds with you this winter). But I bet you would have gladly taken the money had you won, huh?

Good point I should have played Cali, didnt think about it at the time. And I didnt hear you about paying up front, otherwise I would have gladly said i couldnt have, therefore played Cali. And dont say im skipping out on paying people for Christs sake, i will pay people back and they know it. Apparently the money is more than the game to you, its $2 and im not going to forget about it. This is a pretty low time for me $ wise and its no secret. I was more worried about having a good time on a great day and getting out of the house.

whatever Lindsley, I've heard about enough of your bullshit for one day. This isn't the first time you've pulled it and it will be the last (when I'm around anyway). Your lack of social conscience is just baffling, and then you try and minimize it with your fucktard comment "apparently the money is more than the game to you"....wtf is that? You making light of the amount of the bet we all agreed to play for like you're some kind of high roller or something? STFU dude seriously....
GDL17921

Postby The Donator » Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:52 pm

Ok, you win.
I speak my mind, cuz bitin' my tongue hurts
The Donator

Postby gocards300 » Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:38 pm

speaking of money and fucktards, whitson still owes me money for the pick em from 2 years ago
gocards300

Postby Buzzznation » Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:28 am

gocards300 wrote:speaking of money and fucktards, whitson still owes me money for the pick em from 2 years ago

I live like 2 miles from where you work, and it's on the way home for you. I haven't forgotten. Pretty sure it's still sitting in my desk drawer. It's not like I snuck away from you. I don't think I've seen you since come to think of it. Give me a call sometime and I'll give to you. What did you expect me to chase you around town.

Now that you mention it, I did give Corey money for a t-shirt for you. But I still owe you some money.
NO!......Welp!?
Buzzznation

Postby GDL17921 » Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:42 am

There's this really cool thing called the United States Postal Service. You can send things, like money, to a recipient as long as they have an address. Pretty neato.
GDL17921

Postby Buzzznation » Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:49 am

GDL17921 wrote:There's this really cool thing called the United States Postal Service. You can send things, like money, to a recipient as long as they have an address. Pretty neato.

There's this really cool thing called the Bushwhacker Party. If you want to get your winnings you can go to that. Everyone else seemed to get thier cash in a reasonable amount of time. You know Lindsley was knocking on my door after he missed the party. And who are you? His financial advisor.
NO!......Welp!?
Buzzznation

Postby Cydisc » Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:49 am

GDL17921 wrote:There's this really cool thing called the United States Postal Service. You can send things, like money, to a recipient as long as they have an address. Pretty neato.

When did this happen?
Cydisc

Postby gocards300 » Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:44 pm

Buzzznation wrote:
gocards300 wrote:speaking of money and fucktards, whitson still owes me money for the pick em from 2 years ago

I live like 2 miles from where you work, and it's on the way home for you. I haven't forgotten. Pretty sure it's still sitting in my desk drawer. It's not like I snuck away from you. I don't think I've seen you since come to think of it. Give me a call sometime and I'll give to you. What did you expect me to chase you around town.

Now that you mention it, I did give Corey money for a t-shirt for you. But I still owe you some money.

simmer down there fella, im not worried about it...I figure if I just get a new whacker shirt every year pretty soon you won't owe me anything :lol: :lol:
gocards300

Postby The Donator » Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:41 pm

Buzzznation wrote:

There's this really cool thing called the Bushwhacker Party. If you want to get your winnings you can go to that. Everyone else seemed to get thier cash in a reasonable amount of time. You know Lindsley was knocking on my door after he missed the party. And who are you? His financial advisor.

Yeah, like 6 months afterwards, when I was going to visit my girlfriend at the times brother, who literally lives in your backyard. You never got out of the house at that time so i figured it would be easy to stop by your place - 6 months after the party - when i was going to be less than a block away for the night. Unreal...
I speak my mind, cuz bitin' my tongue hurts
The Donator

Postby SARG27044 » Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:00 am

SARG27044

Postby gocards300 » Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:03 am

that's a nice hawkeyes sweater she has on :)
gocards300

Postby z-man » Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:33 am

If that giant bumblebee was on a subway train here in LA...I'm seriously disgusted...I was riding home one day and this girl in a stroller starts peeing...not her fault of course...but the piss starts swaying back and forth everytime the train pulls into and out of each station...Pretty sure they rarely take a steam cleaner in to mop that sh*t up
I want to get a vending machine with fun sized candy bars...and the glass in front is a magnifying glass. You'll be mad, but it will be too late.
-Mitch Hedberg
~namaste~
z-man

Postby SARG27044 » Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:48 am

http://kggo.com/Article.asp?id=2199407&spid=37006

Didnt know you can do the stanky leg from your back :?
SARG27044

Postby Detra319 » Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:44 am

SARG27044 wrote:http://kggo.com/Article.asp?id=2199407&spid=37006

Didnt know you can do the stanky leg from your back :?

haha thats funny shit...reminds me of lifting for wrestling in 7th grade...saw that shit all the time.
Detra319

Postby RonRazz » Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:24 am

Detra319 wrote:haha thats funny shit...reminds me of lifting for wrestling in 7th grade...saw that shit all the time.

Was that the last time you picked up the weights? :lol:
RonRazz

PreviousNext

Return to Stuff