Hey, this guy died.

General topics - anything goes within reason, keep it civil.

Postby irban » Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:37 am

~~~- ¥
irban

Location: A State of Minds. (the idiot who thought this was clever is back, did you notice?)

Postby tufluk » Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:48 pm

Last edited by tufluk on Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
tufluk

Postby Buzzz Killington » Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:27 pm

Big R.I.P. Nate Dogg.
One more day!
Buzzz Killington

Postby Abe Froman » Sun May 01, 2011 10:25 pm

Abe Froman

Postby hyzerman16234 » Mon May 02, 2011 7:06 am

They said they already buried him. You'd think they would show the world proof. :roll: If it was him he was hiding with Pakistan's help.
hyzerman16234

Postby irban » Mon May 02, 2011 9:09 am

hyzerman16234 wrote:They said they already buried him. You'd think they would show the world proof. :roll: If it was him he was hiding with Pakistan's help.

Buried him at sea so there would be no place for al qaeda to pilgrammage to. And, I think parading the dead around is barbaric. Good that we didn't.

Regarding the picture of osama and saddam. Just want to remind everyone that they did not know each other, and saddam had nothing to do with al qaeda. The people saddam terrorized were Iraqi.
~~~- ¥
irban

Location: A State of Minds. (the idiot who thought this was clever is back, did you notice?)

Postby Abe Froman » Mon May 02, 2011 9:22 am

irban wrote:Regarding the picture of osama and saddam. Just want to remind everyone that they did not know each other, and saddam had nothing to do with al qaeda. The people saddam terrorized were Iraqi.

Duhh,

They were both huge piles of shit and will rot in hell 2gether. The pic is funny and you know this, man...
Abe Froman

Postby GDL17921 » Mon May 02, 2011 10:20 am

Glad all you sheep believe he's dead just because the man said so. IMO, he's been dead for a while, and I have just as much proof as you have - none... In the big scheme of things - What does it really mean anyway, aside for some closure for the few that might think him dead is retribution for 9/11?

Tell me gas prices are going back down to non-gouging levels and then I'll be out in the streets waving around an American flag at midnight.

What a bunch of shit propoganda to get votes and build nationalism.

/stir
GDL17921

Postby hyzerman16234 » Mon May 02, 2011 10:31 am

GDL17921 wrote:Glad all you sheep believe he's dead just because the man said so. IMO, he's been dead for a while, and I have just as much proof as you have - none... In the big scheme of things - What does it really mean anyway, aside for some closure for the few that might think him dead is retribution for 9/11?

Tell me gas prices are going back down to non-gouging levels and then I'll be out in the streets waving around an American flag at midnight.

/stir

It does smell of something funny. We normally at least show some proof.
hyzerman16234

Postby z-man » Mon May 02, 2011 10:36 am

GDL17921 wrote:What a bunch of shit propoganda to get votes and build nationalism.

They don't need votes until 2012...and you know as well as I do that the majority of us have already forgotten what happened yesterday...
I want to get a vending machine with fun sized candy bars...and the glass in front is a magnifying glass. You'll be mad, but it will be too late.
-Mitch Hedberg
~namaste~
z-man

Postby Chase20460 » Mon May 02, 2011 10:43 am

Am I the only person that thinks this will actually make things worse?
http://www.ironliondgs.com
"I dont come to bow, I come to blow"- Bob Marley

"Im in the Gooooooo!" - Francine Smith
Chase20460

Postby irban » Mon May 02, 2011 10:48 am

Abe Froman wrote:
irban wrote:Regarding the picture of osama and saddam. Just want to remind everyone that they did not know each other, and saddam had nothing to do with al qaeda. The people saddam terrorized were Iraqi.

Duhh,

They were both huge piles of shit and will rot in hell 2gether. The pic is funny and you know this, man...

Oh, I know. Just wanted to point this out for the whatever it is percent these days (40% maybe, probably 70% of fox spews watchers )who still believe there is a connection (why else would we go into Iraq, and why else would cheney keep saying there was a connection long after it was disproven?)

GDL, when did you get fitted for your tinfoil hat?
~~~- ¥
irban

Postby irban » Mon May 02, 2011 10:54 am

hyzerman16234 wrote:
GDL17921 wrote:Glad all you sheep believe he's dead just because the man said so. IMO, he's been dead for a while, and I have just as much proof as you have - none... In the big scheme of things - What does it really mean anyway, aside for some closure for the few that might think him dead is retribution for 9/11?

/stir

It does smell of something funny. We normally at least show some proof.

Likely have photos and video and maybe some tissue samples for DNA? I'm sure trump will be demanding the long form pretty soon.

Did you see the tweets from the guy in the neighborhood? Pretty interesting. Course that could have been staged too I suppose, but there seems to have been a raid for sure. The question would be whether Osama was in there.
~~~- ¥
irban

Postby Cydisc » Mon May 02, 2011 11:23 am

Chase20460 wrote:Am I the only person that thinks this will actually make things worse?

I thought that, but I really think it'll go back to business as usual. Sure, there will be more noise, but real threats will remain the same.
Cydisc

Postby irban » Mon May 02, 2011 11:31 am

Cydisc wrote:
Chase20460 wrote:Am I the only person that thinks this will actually make things worse?

I thought that, but I really think it'll go back to business as usual. Sure, there will be more noise, but real threats will remain the same.

Yeah, do you think this will piss them off any more than what we've been doing the last 30 years? This is the most justified action yet really. I'm glad the bastard is gone, and I hope it has some negative impact on the whatever al qaeda he was involved in.
~~~- ¥
irban

PreviousNext

Return to Stuff