Introduce yourself...

General topics - anything goes within reason, keep it civil.

Postby Biggity Banks » Fri Sep 29, 2006 12:01 am

my name is chris banks a.k.a Biggity Banks im 26 from the Quad Cities been playing disc golf on and off again for about 8 years. i am married and just had a baby boy on aug 29th, my wifes name is jennifer and my sons name is Mason.

pdga # 28704 and i am int/am/advan :D

i play all over the qc area and always looking for a game when i am off work
Last edited by Biggity Banks on Fri Oct 27, 2006 9:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Biggity Banks

Postby FB32992 » Fri Sep 29, 2006 12:33 pm

Jamey Linville AKA. FatBoss in the house,from and recideing in Davenport(Westside suckas) 22 being playing for 2 years and competively for a year and a half.Int/Adv home course is Eastern, but spend more time at Middle now.Always looking for a game of golf,you wanna put some $$ on that??How you gonna rip it like this son.Favorite disc Star/Proline Monster,and of course the Wraith.I love to disc golf forced to work.Catch you on the flipside.
"No Chain No Game"
Team Iron Lion
http://www.ironliondgs.com/
FB32992

Postby KidSkippy » Fri Sep 29, 2006 10:04 pm

Jim Petersen. President and co-founder of Carl's Disc Club.
KidSkippy

Postby CHA1N5AW » Sun Oct 01, 2006 12:46 am

Scott Sly
Senior at Pleasant Valley
whateva...
CHA1N5AW

Postby Biggity Banks » Tue Oct 03, 2006 1:57 pm

anyone know when the disc tourney is and what time it is for the kewanis park tourney in galesberg? please let me know
Biggity Banks

Postby Mount » Tue Oct 03, 2006 4:23 pm

Oct. 14th. Sign up is at like 8 or so.
Mount

Postby Biggity Banks » Tue Oct 03, 2006 10:14 pm

sweet thanks for the info
Biggity Banks

Postby Birdman » Mon Oct 23, 2006 6:26 pm

um yeah im Nate Prindle, ive lived the majority of my life in good ol' Ames, IA. I first started playing disc golf about 7 years ago or so. The more i played the more addicted i got to the game. this past year 2 friends and i started a little trip we like to call disc trip...basically it was 22 rounds of disc golf....21 courses...in five days...i plan to expand my tournament play over this next year. my favorite 2 discs tied at the top are the star TL and the star wraith...star plastic is my new favorite plastic.
The real excitement is playing the game.
Birdman

Postby deiske » Tue Oct 24, 2006 8:45 pm

I'm a first year disc golfer
16 years old
Coal Valley,ILL
deiske

Postby Furthur » Mon Oct 30, 2006 2:53 pm

My name is Chris. I am 24, and started playing disc golf 4 years ago in Arkansas. I started playing with an ultimate lid (I've played since high school), but found it hard to get them to stick in the chains :). I was able to learn from some great people in Arkansas (being able to watch Bubis turn into the monster that he's become was a real treat). I'm now in Iowa City working on my masters, and have continued to get more and more addicted to the game over the last 4 years. One of the highlights of my very short DG career was getting to spend 6 months in Australia studying abroad, and being able to play 6 of their 12 or so courses (not a lot of courses down there :)). I'll probably be moving to Chicago for work sometime next summer, and look forward to opportunities to play more courses.
One more thing: if you're in the IC area, check out the new course at peninsula park. It's top notch!
Furthur

Postby Abe Froman » Mon Oct 30, 2006 8:17 pm

Furthur wrote:if you're in the IC area, check out the new course at peninsula park. It's top notch!

WORD
i can't wait to play it again. amazing job on the design
Abe Froman

Postby z-man » Mon Nov 06, 2006 8:03 pm

z-man here...justin's the birth name...

born again hindu-buddhist who taught himself how to play with some buds and some friends in ames while attending school...been at it for about 4 years now...i finally feel like the plastic and my hand have become one...

live in Des Moines now while working...i like to get out and throw whenever i have the chance...i just wish winter wasn't so cold here...

namaste
z-man

Postby tomb » Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:47 pm

z-man wrote:born again hindu-buddhist

redundant?
finally, an audience for my signature.
there are only two kinds of people, atheists and satanists.
tomb

Postby daltonoutdoors » Wed Nov 08, 2006 7:55 pm

Is this the AA meeting?

Hi my name is Angie. I like disc golf. Reply: Welcome, Angie

Not that I know...ur...anything...about those or anything. uh...it was a school project.....(it really was).

I have been playing disc golf since the fall of 2004, I played Ultimate for 15 years, started the U of I women's team, ran league in DSM, and then sadly retired due to injuries/old age. This sport is cutting into my bicycling time...so when I win the lottery I will bike across country going from tournament to tournament. Since Clue made me retire my 360, my game has improved, but still working on the consistency. oh, I almost forgot, my favority color is blue, and my dog's favorite course has got to be Big Creek. 34, Blue Moon. Libra.
daltonoutdoors

Postby z-man » Wed Nov 08, 2006 10:29 pm

Welcome Angie,

Tomb...I don't believe Buddha would find that signature very enlightening...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NAMASTE ~ "The Divine in me recognizes and honors, the Divine in you."
z-man

PreviousNext

Return to Stuff